• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• K$Ellie

• Verge of Obscene

• hétérosexuelle

ummmm y'all suck this slaps all the way through :jonny5: 0 filler

I don't see how some people will praise the title track but not like Clouds or Butterflies

Cowboys sounds like it'll be an 11/10 in HQ, Over This! and Clouds will sound much better as well so tbh I hope she puts it out on streaming like next week or something

but yeah I like every song, evermore is aoty for now but if this grows over time it might overtake it for me :toofunny3:

paper moon

We need someone to leak Heaven while they are at it. Still upset that didn’t make the album.

Delirious

Letters is my fave album track by far. Slayyyter EXCELS with Ballad bops like Ghost (rework) :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
Verge of Obscene

I’m loving all of it, except Serial Killer & Villain. Villain is ignorant.

I am floored. She did exactly what I thought she would.

I like how she divided the album up and gave us a little of everything we wanted

SD-DH (sex pop)

Butterflies-Clouds (Upbeat pop)

Cowboys-Letters (something new)

Clouds is like Mine 2.0 it’s so euphoric and Cowboys is everything. I like the unique moments on each song. Love the rock songs and I feel my craving for her old sound satisfied too

Edited by jóga
Beyonnaise

The album is phenomenal. I get how it might turn off some who wanted another Paris Hilton cokewh*re fantasy project but it's much better than her debut in my opinion. It doesn't shy away from staying grounded in pop melodically even as it experiments with grittier sounds. I actually got major Avril vibes from a lot of it, moreso than Gwen or Fergie which she said were the biggest influences. Cowboys and Over This could have been Avril songs in another life. Venom is like hyperpop Kesha. Butterflies is blissful, I'm so mad it's under two minutes. I get why she says Clouds is her best song to date, and I'm happy it's getting a video. Letters is really pretty, her voice sounds like Poppy. So yeah, really strong project. I do feel bad about the leak, I hope her label is able to figure something out. The weird Ayesha stans who are obsessive haters of Catherine and leaked this shouldn't get away with it.

Edited by Beyonnaise

Clouds and Cowboys are my favorite new songs I think but there isn't a single song I don't like :WAP:

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

The album is phenomenal. I get how it might turn off some who wanted another Paris Hilton cokewh*re fantasy project but it's much better than her debut in my opinion. It doesn't shy away from staying grounded in pop melodically even as it experiments with grittier sounds. I actually got major Avril vibes from a lot of it, moreso than Gwen or Fergie which she said were the biggest influences. Cowboys and Over This could have been Avril songs in another life. Venom is like hyperpop Kesha. Butterflies is blissful, I'm so mad it's under two minutes. I get why she says Clouds is her best song to date, and I'm happy it's getting a video. Letters is really pretty, her voice sounds like Poppy. So yeah, really strong project. I do feel bad about the leak, I hope her label is able to figure something out. The weird Ayesha stans who are obsessive haters of Catherine and leaked this shouldn't get away with it.

yup all of this :jonny5:

Girlicious

i think s1 is way better but there's some great moments on this... dog house and venom are excellence and 10/10s.

serial killer though girl... worst song in her discography. :rip: 

Communion
2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

The back-end is very much like a modern take on early Avril, like as if 100 gecs did a project covering Avril & Britney.

Serial Killer is the only one I'm not too big on yet, but I never liked the original version. I would have preferred her updating "babyyy".

Poor girl

I think I'll wait it out for now and just keep bopping to title track.

EOhlKPQ.png

americanlife

I feel bad that it leaked :eek: she should rush release it. June is a long wait anyway.

wehavetostan

Does anyone know if she's heard about the leaks? Maybe she'll release it sooner than June 

Communion
8 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Does anyone know if she's heard about the leaks? Maybe she'll release it sooner than June 

Fans who DM her often have said she's aware.

wehavetostan
8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Fans who DM her often have said she's aware.

thank you!

why is her voice always mixed so low in her songs....

like i can HARDLY hear anything she is saying half the time bc she is overpowered in all her songs

• ATRL Moderator
Verge of Obscene

I wonder if she was inspired by Ariana’s ghostin when she made Letters.

genuinely so annoying that everyone on here is easily able to find leaks lol and then have the nerve to say they feel bad it leaked :rip: i’m not THAT bad at the internet and i can’t find it

This album is really fun. She just needed more polish and she would pop.  Totally a modern Britney, for the new gen. 

hétérosexuelle

Clouds :flame: a depressing bipolar disorder BOP

Cowboys is really fun and satisfying 

TrueBlood

I'm not gonna listen to the leak, for someone like her it's a terrible thing. I really hope she's gonna release the album sooner tho, I like what I'm reading from you so far. I'm not expecting this to be on self-titled level but I'm sure she's gonna deliver another solid body of work.

7 hours ago, Orsay said:

i’m not THAT bad at the internet and i can’t find it

I mean, if you can’t find it at this point :biblio:

OT: I am loving this. Clouds, Butterflies, Venom, Letters. My only complaint would be that I wish Butterflies was longer. And I know I’m gonna get hate for it cause she’s a terrible person, but Azealia would have ATE Butterflies as a feature in a 3 minute version of the song. I’m probably only reminded of her because of the beat and the brief stint of a friendship they had.