• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• K$Ellie

• hétérosexuelle

• Verge of Obscene

DearSociety13

What a mess. I just know she was sending this album to all her internet "friends". 

Someone needs to break the news to her.. I'm interested to see if she'll change the date. The vinyls still won't be ready until June, but she can definitely get some CDs produced for a sooner date (weird there aren't any on the store atm).

Mad Over This! didn't leak.. that's the one I wanted the most :skull:

I've only listened to Villain & Dog House so far... I wanna see if she's pushing the release date up before I listen to the rest

computer.boy
28 minutes ago, Delirious said:

She should drop the album next week LOL because...LOL I feel so bad for her but I guess that's what happens when racist karma?:rip:

-oop. :dies:

dangerousalex

Poor that but a small artist like her doesn’t have the range to hold hostage an album for 4 months after it’s been announced. Should’ve been out in March  at the latest :coffee2:

DearSociety13

Can they leak Heaven & Dangerous instead!! Those songs sounded so good, can't believe she cut them

Beyonnaise

Sad that this leaked because Fader seems invested in the album launch, but June was never gonna be sustainable when leakers have apparently had it since last summer according to Lanaboards :deadbanana: They should just push forward the digital release to next month. It's better than the leaks floating around for months. It's not like she's gonna debut high like Lana so waiting for the vinyls to be ready isn't important, for a newer artist like her the goal should be pushing her music to as many people as possible.

I wish Heaven and that really pretty song that goes "you and me were meant to be but here I am all by myself" that she cut from the album had leaked instead because at least the others are confirmed to be coming :skull: 

Edited by Beyonnaise
Miranda Cocksgrove
1 hour ago, DearSociety13 said:

'Letters' is out there too now! :rip:

Only 1 left is 'Over This!'.

That one just leaked :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

Months of hard work and pre-planning destroyed by a leak... I feel sorry for her :rip:

Beyonnaise

:skull: Yeah I feel bad for her, especially being an underground artist releasing on a label for the first time. I wonder if they'll just take the "pretend it didn't happen and still release months away" approach like Grimes did with Miss Anthropocene, though that's probably not her best move.

brooklyndaddy

I know someone who worked with her on her last album and she would send audio files over Twitter DMs... like fully produced songs in their original files. I feel bad but I don't think it'll affect her too much tbh, I'm expecting one song to be a streaming smash a la Mine (if that's what you'd call it)

12 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I know someone who worked with her on her last album and she would send audio files over Twitter DMs... like fully produced songs in their original files. I feel bad but I don't think it'll affect her too much tbh, I'm expecting one song to be a streaming smash a la Mine (if that's what you'd call it)

I feel like people like her are exactly the people who are affected by leaks. You’ll listen to the album now and by June you won’t listen to it anymore and she needs all the streams she can get.

Sure, maybe you’ll listen to it again when it drops on streaming, but how many times? As many times as you listened to the leak? Probably not.

(for clarification, I used “you” as a general term, I didn’t mean you specifically.)

CHERLLOYD
5 hours ago, Delirious said:

She should drop the album next week LOL because...LOL I feel so bad for her but I guess that's what happens when racist karma?:rip:

How is she racist? What did she say?

brooklyndaddy
40 minutes ago, CHERLLOYD said:

How is she racist? What did she say?

literally all she did was call 5th harmony her "harmoni**as" when she was like 15  :rip: And people somehow deduced that to her being some raging racist republican. She's obviously apologized since

Edited by brooklyndaddy
typas

Loved the title track, but I'm not feeling any track except for Over This:rip: wish she'd stick to that sound