• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• K$Ellie

• hétérosexuelle

• Verge of Obscene

DearSociety13
4 hours ago, Daddy said:

The cover is so ****ing ugly but I'm looking forward to hear it.

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Catherine sis what is that cover... not after the gorgeous one for self-titled...

Anyway. Excited!

What?? It's so cute! I was never a huge fan of the mixtape cover, I preferred the original photoshoot she did. The mixtape art is a bit NSFW lol

DearSociety13

I can't believe she cut Heaven :sosad:ugh that song is so good, I can't believe her. Guess that's why only the Dog House snippet got removed from YouTube.

Also June is so far but she'll most likely drop a couple more singles before then anyway :michael:

DevinWylde

I kinda get the idea of a June release, this is gonna be her debut album so she likely wants to give the singles plenty of space to properly grow. It maybe makes less sense during a pandemic because her opportunities for promo will be limited. The aesthetic of this project is all over the place though 💀

june??

thats way too ****ing long lmaoo people are gonna forget about the good sis.  i won't tho.

i didnt like throatzillaaa i hope they remaster/rerecord it, but if the album sounds like self destruct i'll stan. 

wehavetostan

Why a June release when there’s only 12 songs? :michael:Her mixtape had more.
I hope the album cuts are better than the singles 

NotAvaMax

Just listened to Trouble Paradise and it's another 10. I wish the single cover was the album cover though. I kinda like the acid princess vibes of the actual cover though.

I think I got a completely different vibe from both the sound and cover art of the two first singles so this is definitely a surprise.. I'm sure it's gonna be a really solid album I just wish the title track was mastered better..

ThatsTheTea

Not sure how I feel about the cover, none of the covers so far seem to go together

shookspeare

when the beat comes in around 0:50 .... omg

this is one of her best songs. the last minute is pure EUPHORIA

264pb4i.gif

Edited by shookspeare

Why the **** is she announcing this five months out? :skull: We already have the cover, tracklist, and 25% of the songs :deadbanana4:

Either she needs a new vocal engineer or they should’ve done the song a step or two down. That’s all I’m going to say.

PlayingWithFire

What I liked about self-titled was the retro but cyber flair. Throatzilla and SD are a bit too PC'd for me

Still looking forward to the rest. I thought it had already come out since she dropped a 3rd single, MV and the album cover :deadbanana4:

Edited by PlayingWithFire
Bencharmer
20 hours ago, leightxn said:

B*TCH! Called Slayyyter for a reason, that cone bra and corset :WAP:

Gaga created Chromatica but Slayyyyter runs it. 

Please more songs like "Troubled Paradise" :jonny6:

DearSociety13
1 hour ago, campelo said:

Dog House leaked! :rip:

Omg it's a banger :duca:

She should push forward the album release, she doesn't need the vinyls available immediately anyway, she won't chart.

(I hope someone can leak 'Heaven' & 'Dangerous' too!)