Jump to content

J.Lo is #1 Trending on YouTube


SavagePapi

Recommended Posts

SavagePapi
13 hours ago, KMO said:

And the other one?

Lady Gaga? I'm not sure. I didn't see her into the Top 10. But then again, J.Lo's performance was uploaded to her channel. I don't believe Gaga did.

 

Nevertheless, I heard she topped Google. So Gaga had Google, and J.Lo had YouTube.

 

Legends only! :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marry Illusion Glory
2 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Lady Gaga? I'm not sure. I didn't see her into the Top 10. But then again, J.Lo's performance was uploaded to her channel. I don't believe Gaga did.

 

Nevertheless, I heard she topped Google. So Gaga had Google, and J.Lo had YouTube.

 

Legends only! :heart:

She's trending at #3 on Youtube, JLo has slipped to #4 since this thread was created.

 

But great day for both. Not everyone has the honor of performing at the inauguration :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SavagePapi
42 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She's trending at #3 on Youtube, JLo has slipped to #4 since this thread was created.

 

But great day for both. Not everyone has the honor of performing at the inauguration :heart:

Yessss, finally! Thank you for the update, boo.

 

We have no choice but to stan :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, X-Dre said:

I love how everyone is pretending she sang live! It was pre-recorded! It was interesting performance but I would have prefer if it was live!

It would have been interesting, but probably not enjoyable. She knows what she's doing.

 

e89ae776733deaa831f96cf6ee186bb955-jlo-l

Link to post
Share on other sites
Marry Illusion Glory
8 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Yessss, finally! Thank you for the update, boo.

 

We have no choice but to stan :heart:

She also posted this on her ig

 

 

What a lovely legend :heart:

 

Haters stay ugly and pressed :sistrens:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
gloamingtheplain
7 hours ago, X-Dre said:

I love how everyone is pretending she sang live! It was pre-recorded! It was interesting performance but I would have prefer if it was live!

If it was pre-recorded then she's doing an amazing job and lipping her breathing identically :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SavagePapi
3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She also posted this on her ig

 

What a lovely legend :heart:

 

Haters stay ugly and pressed :sistrens:

 

Yesss! And she's always said nice things about Gaga and vice versa.

 

5c60d46eeb3ce8225e7acdd4

f50a947aa409aa51f6c99f46356d2328.jpg

lady-gaga-jlo-elle.jpg

 

ATRL lost! Legends last forever :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...