Harry Brant dead at 24

harry-brandt-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

Harry Brant, the flamboyant fashionista son of polo-playing billionaire Peter Brant and supermodel Stephanie Seymour, has died of an accidental drug overdose, his family said Monday. He was 24.

The gender-bending bon vivant — a hip couture icon along with his older brother, Peter Jr. — was found dead on Sunday, just days before he was set to enter rehab, his parents said in a statement provided to The Post.

“It is with enormous sorrow that we share with you the news that our beloved son, Harry Brant, lost his battle with addiction and died due to an accidental overdose of prescription medication,” read the statement from Stephanie and Peter Brant.

Harry and his brother — frequently described as the male version of wealthy celebrity sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton — were fixtures at New York City’s hottest parties and front-row attendees at top international fashion shows.

The brothers’ father, Peter Sr., is the Queens-born owner of newsprint manufacturer White Birch Paper and Brant Publications, Inc., whose holdings include the Andy Warhol-founded Interview magazine. Peter Sr. also is a world-renowned art collector and famously loves playing polo, although reportedly with a temper, earning him the nickname “the John McEnroe of polo.”

The boys’ gorgeous mother, Seymour, was one of lingerie company Victoria’s Secret’s first — and most famous — Angels.

Still, the eccentric, Gucci-loving siblings — and their parents — have been no strangers to controversy over the years.

Harry Brant was busted in 2016 on larceny and drug raps for allegedly skipping out on a $27.85 cab fare and getting caught “with a white substance” that later tested positive as drugs.

That same year, his brother, Peter, was charged with assault after allegedly getting into a boozy brawl with a Port Authority cop at JFK Airport. In 2012, Peter also was caught joking online about killing President Barack Obama.

In 2009, Peter Brant Sr. accused Seymour in divorce filings of being an “unfit mother,” alleging she popped pills and abused alcohol. The pair have since reconciled.

In 2014, Seymour was charged with DUI after reversing her Range Rover on a highway ramp and hitting a road sign.

Her husband also once did 84 days behind bars for failure to keep proper records.

Source

2 minutes ago, VOSS said:

The gender-bending bon vivant — a hip couture icon along with his older brother, Peter Jr. — was found dead on Sunday, just days before he was set to enter rehab, his parents said in a statement provided to The Post.

2 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Harry and his brother — frequently described as the male version of wealthy celebrity sisters Paris and Nicky Hilton — were fixtures at New York City’s hottest parties and front-row attendees at top international fashion shows.

giphy.gif

Pheromosa
21 minutes ago, Sesame said:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, ExhaleShoop said:

Too much poppers? Rip 

we're so desensitized to death these days huh :skull:

Rich twink overdoses on drugs.... color me shocked.

I feed bad for Stephanie experiencing her son pass away. 

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

giphy.gif

I just found about this person today, Paris sweetie ..

ot: rip.

BadHabits

He was a socialite and a lot of them are properly up their asses in terms of self-importance and entitlement. Rich people OD'ing on rich people drugs, nothing new. But RIP and condolences to him and the family. 

2 hours ago, ExhaleShoop said:

Too much poppers? Rip 

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

giphy.gif

Y'all going to HELL. 

57 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Sad. RIP. That said, some of these descriptions of him... mess. 

Some of the pictures they chose to include...

Spoiler

harry-brandt-5.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

RIP

This kinda is scary for me because yesterday I took way too many marijuana gummies and i passed out twice. felt like i was gonna die, no joke. I completely passed out and hit my hand on the floor. I was so scared I was gonna die.

20 minutes ago, cancer said:

RIP

This kinda is scary for me because yesterday I took way too many marijuana gummies and i passed out twice. felt like i was gonna die, no joke. I completely passed out and hit my hand on the floor. I was so scared I was gonna die.

:skull: sorry but pfff

44 minutes ago, cancer said:

RIP

tenor.gif?itemid=7842913

47 minutes ago, cancer said:

RIP

ur aware that u cant overdose on marijuana right ....

literally not possible

Johnny Jacobs

Wow i just don't understand why people would still try it even tho they know it ruins life..

all the money in the world and people still die from This cursed addiction :chick3: RIP

1 hour ago, ryoncé said:

ur aware that u cant overdose on marijuana right ....

literally not possible

I know you can't die from marijuana but you can take too much which can cause you to pass out (which it did to me). I never said I was dead but it felt like I was dying in the moment.