• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• SavagePapi

• Inverted

• Afterglow

Top Posters In This Topic

Peep Show

I'm not even a JLo stan, but imagine still making that tired joke when it's been decades. :skull:

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
12 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

I'm not even a JLo stan, but imagine still making that tired joke when it's been decades. :skull:

Same here. These "jokes" are so tired.

Stop with all these "for you" trends, those are not real trends.

ExhaleShoop
16 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

It’s not a joke it’s the truth. Imagine defending someone for being a fraud 

Alongoria13

Jlo stays getting booked while these turds hope for a viral tweet so they can get paid for promoting some ****ty product under it.

James_Dean
23 minutes ago, Peep Show said:

This. :rip:

7 minutes ago, ExhaleShoop said:

Ashanti got her coins. Move on. 

SavagePapi

Leave it up to the Mariah Carey stan who I dragged the other day for constantly trolling Jennifer Lopez threads to create this one here.

You really thought you were doing something, and then it backfired.

source.gif

Like sis, your obsession with J.Lo is becoming unhealthy.

I love Ashanti and the fact she wrote her hits but her twitter fans need to move on, its embarrassing every time they do this

suburbannature
32 minutes ago, Onthe6 said:

This is fake. It's only trending "for you".

#closethread

Sorry, boo. She was trending. 

Fake. This Mariah stan is always lying. :rip:

52 minutes ago, ExhaleShoop said:

It is not the truth. Please learn to do research. :rip:

Ashanti has absolutely nothing to do with Let's Get Loud. She sang credited backup on (and co-wrote one of) the 2 Murder Remixes songs. There is nothing "fraudulent" about singing backup on the chorus of a song with the lead performer:

suburbannature
37 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

Leave it up to the Mariah Carey stan who I dragged the other day for constantly trolling Jennifer Lopez threads to create this one here.

You really thought you were doing something, and then it backfired.

source.gif

Like sis, your obsession with J.Lo is becoming unhealthy.

As if you've ever dragged anyone but yourself with your posts. *checks signature*

source.gif

suburbannature
1 hour ago, Rhiannon said:

Stop with all these "for you" trends, those are not real trends.

EsMbJWmXUAIk_s3?format=jpg&name=medium

She was trending. Next.

ExhaleShoop
5 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Fake. This Mariah stan is always lying. :rip:

It is not the truth. Please learn to do research. :rip:

Ashanti has absolutely nothing to do with Let's Get Loud. She sang credited backup on (and co-wrote one of) the 2 Murder Remixes songs. There is nothing "fraudulent" about singing backup on the chorus of a song with the lead performer:

I never said she sung let’s get loud. But her biggest hits are sung by Queen Ashanti. You should know since you research so much 

SavagePapi
8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

As if you've ever dragged anyone but yourself with your posts. *checks signature*

source.gif

You're a clown.

Imagine being this pressed over Jennifer Lopez, but claims that she's not.  :toofunny3:

Just now, ExhaleShoop said:

I never said she sung let’s get loud. But her biggest hits are sung by Queen Ashanti. You should know since you research so much 

Clearly you didn't take the advice on research or even bother to listen to the linked acapella.

a) Jennifer Lopez's biggest selling song is On the Floor, not the Murder remixes.

b) Again, Ashanti does not sing either I'm Real (Murder Remix) or Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix). She sings backup with J.Lo on the hook and bridge:

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

EsMbJWmXUAIk_s3?format=jpg&name=medium

She was trending. Next.

Lying as usual. GDT records the actual Top 15 trends worldwide (and in every country) and she does not appear. Your own trend page is not actual trending:

https://getdaytrends.com/united-states/3/

suburbannature
Just now, Inverted said:

Lying as usual. GDT records the actual Top 15 trends worldwide (and in every country) and she does not appear. Your own trend page is not actual trending:

Nnn, the way you constantly lie and misconstrue facts to fit a narrative. Honey, she was trending within entertainment and several users posted screen shots from both categories including entertainment with the amount of tweets at that time. You're serving Trump.

ExhaleShoop
7 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Clearly you didn't take the advice on research or even bother to listen to the linked acapella.

a) Jennifer Lopez's biggest selling song is On the Floor, not the Murder remixes.

b) Again, Ashanti does not sing either I'm Real (Murder Remix) or Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix). She sings backup with J.Lo on the hook and bridge:

I said biggest hits. Take notice of the “s”. Again I never said she sung on the floor which is actually a heavily sampled song nothing original. You should learn the so called research you do 

SavagePapi

I said biggest hits. Take notice of the “s”. Again I never said she sung on the floor which is actually a heavily sampled song nothing original. You should learn the so called research you do 

J.Lo's biggest hits are "On The Floor" & "If You Had My Love".

The Murder Remixes are only two of her 4 #1's. She's had 8 other Top 10 hits.

The more you know. :cm:

The way you guys sound like Ashanti is only relevant when it pertains to J.Lo or when J.Lo does charity.

I don't think your brain is functioning properly. I never claimed that you said Ashanti is On the Floor. You claimed Ashanti sang Jennifer Lopez's biggest hits. This is false:

a) The Murder Remixes are not her biggest hits.

b) Ashanti does not sing the actual song. She sings backup on the hook and bridge with J.Lo. Let's see how long that takes for you to process.

You should learn basic reading comprehension after you learn simple research skills. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Nnn, the way you constantly lie and misconstrue facts to fit a narrative. Honey, she was trending within entertainment and several users posted screen shots from both categories including entertainment with the amount of tweets at that time. You're serving Trump.

We've already gone through this and you're the queen of warping facts to fit a narrative. In fact, you've gone as far as completely ignoring facts and making up things like your completely warped "All I Have" lawsuit story, which you fabricated. Would you like me to quote you in my signature? The audacity to recycle my "serving Trump" comment when you literally post fake news and fan fic all the time. Embarrassing. :skull: 

And no, she was a For You trend. Clearly you don't know what that means (when even the Gaga stans above pointed it out to you) so I'll explain. Twitter will create a list of "trends" based on your own Internet history and put it on your discover page. Those aren't actual trending topics.