Gigi Gorgeous's partner Nats comes out as Trans non-binary.

99sandthe2000s

Congrats to them :clap3:I like Nats Getty and I'm glad Gigi could be their to support them.

How can you be both trans and non-binary if the entire purpose of being trans is that you feel like the opposite gender :rip:

26 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I don't know who these people are but that doctor was hot :thing:

The way i can tell he’s EXACTLY my type even with a mask :WAP:

5 minutes ago, 305 said:

How can you be both trans and non-binary if the entire purpose of being trans is that you feel like the opposite gender :rip:

Transgender implies you identify as a different gender. For technicality sake, non-binary is a category of gender along the gender spectrum in which you reject masculine or feminine archetypes of identity. So theoretically, they are transitioning from cis female to non-binary. 

--

Congrats to Nats! :heart2: I salute them for having the courage to live their true, authentic self. 

1 minute ago, 305 said:

Easy: Because gender is a spectrum and not a binary. Non-binary scientifically is grouped under the "trans" umbrella, which encompasses all sorts of non cisnormative ideas about gender (mtf transgender, ftm transgender, non-binary, two-spirit, transexual, genderqueer).

What "transgender" really just encompasses at its core is not identifying with the sex & gender your were assigned with at birth, regardless of where the journey takes a person.

FloridaKilos
12 minutes ago, 305 said:

Because they don't want to conform to one gender, but they more identify with male genitalia/body parts/behavior.

Gigi lowkey deserves an oscar for fooling her partner that she is into her. We all know Gigi is into sausage, but i guess being worth that much money would make anyone want to play along, props to her

The Guv'nah
1 hour ago, 305 said:

It’s 2021. Common sense left the chat long ago. It’s a free-for-all now.

OT: I live Gigi as a brunette.

99sandthe2000s
1 hour ago, ExhaleShoop said:

This nats gurl is a big clout chaser 

Ummmmm Nats Getty the grandchild of John Paul Getty and an heir of the Getty Oil Company :skull: do you know their net worth? they don't have to chase a damn thing and Gigi is independently wealthy as well.

Really happy for Nats and It's nice to see Gigi fake ass still has her convinced she's a lesbian. That GETTY COINT mama :ahh: 

Archetype
1 hour ago, Papa said:

Gigi lowkey deserves an oscar for fooling her partner that she is into her. We all know Gigi is into sausage, but i guess being worth that much money would make anyone want to play along, props to her

I think Gigi does love Nats in a way that's much deeper than physical attraction, hence why they've been together for so long and are married.  Some trans women and men also do not consider sex to be a major factor in their relationships.

Arthritis

In 2015, the Getty's had an estimated net worth of $5.4 billion (£3.7 billion). The family made their vast fortune in American oil, but have also leant their name to a photo agency, a research institute and a museum.

I doubt she needs it.

HausOfPunk

She is heir to the Getty fortune, she doesn't need "clout" :deadbanana4:

Ryuuchan_X
2 hours ago, ExhaleShoop said:

Girl, I think you meant Gigi :rip: 

ExhaleShoop
1 hour ago, HausOfPunk said:

She is heir to the Getty fortune, she doesn't need "clout" :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Arthritis said:

I doubt she needs it.

28 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Girl, I think you meant Gigi :rip: 

No Gigi is more known than her new husband. The only Getty that is known is the Getty museum no one is checking for any other Getty besides Getty images 

ExhaleShoop
17 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Ummmmm Nats Getty the grandchild of John Paul Getty and an heir of the Getty Oil Company :skull: do you know their net worth? they don't have to chase a damn thing and Gigi is independently wealthy as well.

First and foremost she is not inheriting the entire fortune. There is many more Getty’s alive. The girl/now man is clinging to Gigi for clout and fame which she never had. I never mentioned money. They are two different things 

18 hours ago, Papa said:

I thought I was the only one who thought this:biblio: