Tate McRae - “rubberband”

nooniebao

99sandthe2000s

I don't want to entertain Billie's clone but that preview sounds really good :grump: so I guess I'll give it a listen.

ffaea3e89928c46ef24f9a294b0a4627.gif 

ReverseWarholian
10 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Nnn that cover art is straight out of Manic :deadbanana4: Lock her up!

Not trying to be shady but a lot of these Canadian artists are literally designed to be the Dollar Tree version of whatever's in at the moment. It's super common here. You rarely see them crossover internationally but 'you broke me first' is kind of that bitch so I understand why people are streaming. @Raphy23 @Walk_Away21

Musically this girl does not have a single unique strand of DNA although she is an exceptional dancer and should be making songs she can choreograph a good routine around. Dance is going to be her distinguishing factor in the end lol. 

Her previous Canadian single is nearly a carbon copy of 'Eastside' meets 'I'm A Mess' 2.0. Lock her up indeed!

Edited by ReverseWarholian
lillavend3r

This Billie hybrid really had the bops! But I agree no musical identity whatsoever. But that's probably RCA's fault, she's young so she has time to find herself musically.

Walk_Away21
1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Not trying to be shady but a lot of these Canadian artists are literally designed to be the Dollar Tree version of whatever's in at the moment. You rarely see them crossover internationally but 'you broke me first' is kind of that bitch so I understand why people are streaming. @Raphy23 @Walk_Away21

Musically this girl does not have a single unique strand of DNA although she is an exceptional dancer and should be making songs she can choreograph a good routine around. Dance is going to be her distinguishing factor in the end lol. 

Her previous single is literally 'Eastside' meets 'I'm A Mess' 2.0. Lock her up indeed!

:deadbanana4:

Excited cuz I'm sick of YBMF. But also I want to see it peak in the US.

nooniebao
2 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Excited cuz I'm sick of YBMF. But also I want to see it peak in the US.

Well, it’s funny you say that...

Johnny Jacobs

Im sorry but 'You Broke Me First' should've had Driver's License success :celestial3: fight me

Monky_2405
14 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

is she not going to push Lie To Me?

She already released another song after that called "r u ok"!

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Im sorry but 'You Broke Me First' should've had Driver's License success :celestial3: fight me

This. 

Literally the first song by her since YBMF that I can see myself getting into. 

ThaMatheus902

i thought this was gonna be the snippet “the worst part apart is tryna tell parents. they take it hard maybe harder than the damaged” but it’s still a BOP i love it

8 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Both kinda overrated imo but YBMF > Disney Drama License so I agree :celestial3:

OT: this is just alright, Lie To Me remains my fave post YBMF release

Edited by Mark Rih