Maskless Covid-Party: Post Malone, Lil Baby, Lil Pump attend

At least 150 maskless revelers partied at a star-studded birthday bash on Miami's Star Island over the weekend with guests like Post Malone, Scott Disick and Tyga, where they ignored social distancing and packed by the stage for performances.  

The bash was a birthday party for Electric Feel Entertainment founder Austin Rosen with guests like YouTube Star Jake Paul and Lil Pump. 

The Saturday event was held at the mansion of former Real Housewives of Miami Lisa Hochstein and her plastic surgeon husband Lenny on Star Island. It was hosted by Richie Akiva, who is known as the 'King of Nightlife.'

Guests at the extravagant event enjoyed a private concert with performances by rapper Lil Baby, 24kGoldn and Gucci Mane. The gathering left locals 'apalled' by the disregard for safety measures. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9163849/Post-Malone-Scott-Disick-Tyga-party-maskless-bash-150-listers-Florida-mansion.html

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• Marco_g2

• ChrisTheLoner

• Arthoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinashegrande6

However, the guests did not technically commit any violations under Florida's Phase 3 rules. Under the state's guidelines gatherings are allowed and restaurants, clubs and bars are open however, people are encouraged to limit gatherings to 10 people.

What is going on over the pond chile :rip:

How is this not technically against the rules I...

"Encouraged" :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

And they never end up sick tbh. I’m over it 

Bethenny Frankel

Jake Paul...really?

Not Post donating to essential medical workers and then being part of a possible covid outbreak in the same week :deadbanana2:

rihannabiggestfan

Omg, I didn't notice this was Florida. Truly the worst state :deadbanana: the rest of us deserve better 

kL4aT.gif

rihannabiggestfan
Just now, Marco_g2 said:

Sounds like fun. Wish i could have gone too tbh 

It's like people actively WANT to get covid at this point.

I have a friend that went on vacation to miami to exclusively party. He was detected positive yesterday... what a dumbass, and he says ahh at least I got it and I’m quarantined on a first world country.

I hope he has his buckets ready to spend thousands if he ever needs an hospital over there.

And meanwhile people who follow all the necessary measures, get infected anyway. It is not fair. 

ariananext

don't rapid swabs get you results in minutes? don't be hypocrites, we all know that we would all use our privileges if we had them. 

Just now, ariananext said:

don't rapid swabs get you results in minutes? don't be hypocrites, we all know that we would all use our privileges if we had them. 

Not accurate enough

the thing with covid is that is tricky af 

Covid is like child's play to them compared to other transmittable diseases that flow through their bodies

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

I am not allowed to leave my house after 10PM and they can do parties over there :deadbanana2: This country...