• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom2288

• Junlin

• josesuxx

• keshasfillers

Lazerbeamz

She’s been looking so good lately, I hope she takes all the time she needs and slay us with a proper era :jonny5: 

TomTom2288
1 minute ago, Lazerbeamz said:

She’s been looking so good lately, I hope she takes all the time she needs and slay us with a proper era :jonny5: 

She talked about new music a couple of days ago :duca:

Even with her podcast, Kesha knows her fans are eager for new music, something, she said, that is "hopefully [coming] soon."

"I've been working on music that I'm really, really excited about. It's just different to anything I've ever put out," she teases. "It's a culmination of all kinds of music that I like. It's also the most introspective, and also inspired by the world, than I've ever felt because I'm sitting and listening and I just feel like I have so much to learn."

"I'm very humbled by the past year and I can't wait for you guys to hear it," she adds. "I'm excited about it." 

https://www.etonline.com/kesha-on-how-demi-lovato-inspired-her-new-hobby-of-summoning-aliens-exclusive-159053

Dolce Vita

she’s been looking so beautiful lately :heart2: can’t wait 

This look and the description of the new music she gave a couple of days ago :jonny5: she's truly coming to top Rainbow soon I fear

She worked with Tove Lo so I see an album full of pop experimental bops like Lorde's Homemade Dynamite, Dua's Cool and Hilary's Sparks

9 minutes ago, Samsom said:

She worked with Tove Lo so I see an album full of pop experimental bops like Lorde's Homemade Dynamite, Dua's Cool and Hilary's Sparks

When did it get revealed she worked with Tove Lo?

4 minutes ago, collin said:

When did it get revealed she worked with Tove Lo?

Tove Lo started following Kesha on Instagram and that days Kesha was writing and recording for the new album 

NumbFentyStan

I feel like it will be a feature and not new solo music from Kesha, but we will see!