Doja Cat breaks down on Twitter

dangerousalex

rihannabiggestfan

Not a breakdown. She's just done dealing with bull****. and Tik Tok is trash anyway

Beyonnaise

People are dragging her for being weird or silly but then will complain about all celebrities being boring nowadays :skull: Maybe it’s because you choose to mock the only ones with personalities

I really think she is a smart girl who is super sensitive to all the bull**** in this world + cruelty people like to engage in when they’re online. Let’s let her be. I have faith she’ll figure it out

suburbannature

The way she’s more upset about this than calling people f-words and hanging out with racists. 

Thinking Of You

I honestly wish we would go back to the time when all we know of artists is just from seeing them at an awards show, on a late night show, or during a MTV interview special...

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

I honestly wish we would go back to the time when all we know of artists is just from seeing them at an awards show, on a late night show, or during a MTV interview special...

Yes! But that will never happen unfortunately.

Almost Home
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way she’s more upset about this than calling people f-words and hanging out with racists. 

The way she acts so abrasive on social media 24/7 yet can't handle what comes her way :deadbanana4:

feuxtography
9 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I really think she is a smart girl who is super sensitive to all the bull**** in this world + cruelty people like to engage in when they’re online. Let’s let her be. I have faith she’ll figure it out

her career was internet troll before being a music troll

4 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The way she acts so abrasive on social media 24/7 yet can't handle what comes her way :deadbanana4:

right? literally no sympathy for her :deadbanana4:

Baby Judas
17 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Not a breakdown. She's just done dealing with bull****. and Tik Tok is trash anyway

That trash gave her a career. 

Almost Home
1 minute ago, feuxtography said:

her career was internet troll before being a music troll

right? literally no sympathy for her :deadbanana4:

Literally yesterday :deadbanana4:

rihannabiggestfan
13 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Mess, clearly I'm not very familiar with her.

My defense of her is retracted!

Relampago.

Poor girl, but also, just ignore the haters Doja. I feel for celebrities cause getting a lot of hate must be hard to absorb, but also... just pay attention to all your fans instead :skull: 

dangerousalex
16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

we're still following the narrative that she was in webchats with white supremacists when it's been debunked multiple times? embarassing.

35 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

tea. she's always like "lolol u ugly!!!!!111" but now she's being a cry baby because it was dished back to her? 

suburbannature
26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

we're still following the narrative that she was in webchats with white supremacists when it's been debunked multiple times? embarassing.

Debunked :deadbanana2:

What’s embarrassing is you misspelling “embarrassing” while going that hard for a person who would call you an f-word to your face.

mxoonlight

i can’t actually fathom there’s something on tik tok that would break her with all the vile shxt she’s willingly exposed herself to

Mariah's Glove

She’s weird :skull: 

Like what kind of reaction does she expect to those videos

Gesamtkunstwerk

Didn't she hang out on some very questionable chatrooms ? but TikTok breaks her, OK :deadbanana:

idk, I like her but her entire career persona is built upon being a troll so like.. why should I feel sorry for ppl trolling her? :rip: if u can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen luv :thing:

rihannabiggestfan
1 minute ago, éclat said:

Am I supposed to feel sorry for her? I DON’T :fan: 

Especially after she worked with Dr. Luke (which I also just remembered)