Aura Dione - "Worn Out American Dream"

Fabi20Fabi

Ashura1827

So she‘s Aura DIONE again?

excited for this. Gimme another Geronimo.

4 minutes ago, Ashura1827 said:

My spotify library for her is a whole ass mess :rip: especially considering half her discography isn’t available to stream in my country so I’ve had to import it from other sources ... I feel for her tho she seems to have gone through an unnecessary hell and back w her career since she dated that Skype guy

Fabi20Fabi
6 minutes ago, Ashura1827 said:

Yes dione is Back

Fabi20Fabi
1 minute ago, May said:

My spotify library for her is a whole ass mess :rip: especially considering half her discography isn’t available to stream in my country so I’ve had to import it from other sources ... I feel for her tho she seems to have gone through an unnecessary hell and back w her career since she dated that Skype guy

Yeah He ruined her Carrer completely. Its so sad because she's a great Artist. 

18 minutes ago, Fabi20Fabi said:

Yeah He ruined her Carrer completely. Its so sad because she's a great Artist. 

Can’t steal the music (JQ version) will always outshine anything that skype rat has ever done in his life

Fabi20Fabi
37 minutes ago, May said:

Can’t steal the music (JQ version) will always outshine anything that skype rat has ever done in his life

Yeah Love Somebody and Indian giver are great too 🔥

OhDearAtlas

So excited for this. It sounds like a real gem of a song. 

And I agree - It’s such a shame what happened between her and the Skype guy. She was on the verge of establishing a successful career and he really ruined that for her. I’m glad she’s still making music tho and from what I can tell she seems to be pretty well established in Denmark still as she regularly performs on TV there. 

Let’s hope she gets to release an album soon. 

Edited by OhDearAtlas
Fabi20Fabi
14 minutes ago, OhDearAtlas said:

So excited for this. It sounds like a real gem of a song. 

And I agree - It’s such a shame what happened between her and the Skype guy. She was on the verge of establishing a successful career and he really ruined that for her. I’m glad she’s still making music tho and from what I can tell she seems to be pretty well established in Denmark still as she regularly performs on TV there. 

Let’s hope she gets to release an album soon. 

Yeah Love Somebody went gold in denmark, I think she's doing good there 

OhDearAtlas
24 minutes ago, Fabi20Fabi said:

Yeah Love Somebody went gold in denmark, I think she's doing good there 

That song is such a jam. It came out on the day I graduated so I have lots of great memories attached to it. 

I saw her live in Munich 3 years ago and she was brilliant. She still seems to have an audience here in Germany so that’s great. 

I feel sorry for her but i also think (alongside the horrendous SABOTAGE that skype guy did) she kinda lost her musical identity a bit some time around can't steal the music, but she kinda switched back a bit with shania twain so i hope her new musical output is great (and she can land some hits again just so she can end up winning over that skype FAD just like zoom took his place during covid)

Fabi20Fabi
3 hours ago, OhDearAtlas said:

That song is such a jam. It came out on the day I graduated so I have lots of great memories attached to it. 

I saw her live in Munich 3 years ago and she was brilliant. She still seems to have an audience here in Germany so that’s great. 

Yeah i saw her in Hannover 3 or 2 Years ago, she's such a Sweetheart 

OhDearAtlas
14 hours ago, Fabi20Fabi said:

Yeah i saw her in Hannover 3 or 2 Years ago, she's such a Sweetheart 

Nice to see a fellow German on here :)

OhDearAtlas

Love the song. 

I’m just getting sick of all her singles being shorter than 3 minutes. This track could have really benefitted from having an instrumental intro instead of jumping right into the verses. For a song that she said was supposed to be very deep and personal it again seemed to be very much condensed down to a streaming adequate length and format imo.

The final chorus is IT tho. Pure gold. 

• 3 weeks later...