Are Beyoncé & Jay Z done?

BrooklynBoy

What’s the best streaming platform?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the best streaming platform?

• Apple Music
    • Spotify

BrooklynBoy

Are Beyoncé & Jay Z done releasing Tidal exclusives?

I’m tired of the glitches on Tidal, and I’m ready to move to Spotify or Apple Music, but I don’t want to miss anything from my faves.

Also, what streaming service do you suggest I go to? Something that doesn’t mess up as much as Tidal.

FloridaKilos

Didn't Jay sell Tidal? So I'm assuming yes. And AM >

Edited by FloridaKilos
CristianGarcia

Use both. AM when you want to listen to the music you want and Spotify for shuffling all types of music 

BrooklynBoy
8 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

Use both. AM when you want to listen to the music you want and Spotify for shuffling all types of music 

Seems like a waste of money

CristianGarcia
1 minute ago, BrooklynBoy said:

Seems like a waste of money

I don’t pay for Spotify. I use it with the ads and skipping limitations. Which is why I said for “shuffling purposes”

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

Since they got caught, yes. 

Spotify is clearly better, and all the AM hunnies agree every December when they watch us post our Spotify Wrapped stats.

48 minutes ago, lover. said:

Wait, people actually use Tidal? :toofunny2:

Some a lot of Beyoncé’s fans do. After all everything she released from 2015 on until 2019 was an exclusive there. Lemonade could not be accessible the 1st day, not even being bought on ITunes or anywhere, except by streaming it on Tidal. 
——

I’ve never used Tidal. I use Spotify. I tried AM but it wasn’t intuitive and I cancelled. 

i hope so, it looks like it.  the tidal exclusive era was a nightmare and definitely will go down in history as cringe/embarrassing.  luckily the sheer quality of some of the tidal exclusives will outlast the tidal mess. 

51 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Spotify is clearly better, and all the AM hunnies agree every December when they watch us post our Spotify Wrapped stats.

This. Spotify is objectively the better service.

• #FreeBritney Activist

As a former AM user, Spotify is so much better. Its integration with last.fm is seamless, it has better playlists and of course there's Spotify Wrapped. The only downside for me are the ugly song tags and lack of editing capabilities. I got last.fm pro just to edit tags :rip: