Jump to content

Halsey’s ‘Manic’ spends 1-year on the Billboard 200


nooniebao

Recommended Posts

Michael196

lol we love to see talent winning!! and it's still at #68 when MANY releases from last year are either out or on their way out :fan:

and to think that she didn't release a proper follow up to the underperforming and only single since release :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Atrl keeps loosing :gaycat5:

She is a new MPG, being stable without moving a finger since one year and still charting and getting certs around the world :alexz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian

Her third consecutive album to chart for over a year :clap3: 

 

Badlands and HFK managed 159 and 119 weeks respectively. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
2 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Her third consecutive album to chart for over a year :clap3: 

 

Badlands and HFK managed 159 and 119 weeks respectively. 

Her “flop” era did that :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Her “flop” era did that :clap3:

How is this her flop era when she got a solo #1? :confused: 

Edited by Mattyboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Her “flop” era did that :clap3:

This is her hit era clearly. WM went 1 everywhere and have longevity and YSBS was a cute top 20 hit with longevity without any push outside the US. Sold 230k in first week and stayed for 5 weeks in top 10 and is one of the best selling albums of 2020 with over 1.4M copies. Many of the girls would wish for those numbers without promo and abandoning the era like the week after it was released

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Impressive considering there's no current single pushing the album.

this :clap3:an album seller indeed :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna
4 minutes ago, Samsom said:

This is her hit era clearly. WM went 1 everywhere and have longevity and YSBS was a cute top 20 hit with longevity without any push outside the US. Sold 230k in first week and stayed for 5 weeks in top 10 and is one of the best selling albums of 2020 with over 1.4M copies. Many of the girls would wish for those numbers without promo and abandoning the era like the week after it was released

 

47 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

How is this her flop era when she got a solo #1? :confused: 

It’s sarcasm y’all :priceless: hence the quotations around flop

Link to post
Share on other sites
GreatestLoveofAll

I didnt even know this was till charting but wow. Her appeal is stronger than ATRL would let you think 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...