• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• fridayteenage

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

3 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Does anyone think that Weekend might release a BL remix with Drake to perform at the Super Bowl? I've thought about it, but I don't know what they'll actually do. 

I hope not...please give us something new.

11 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Does anyone think that Weekend might release a BL remix with Drake to perform at the Super Bowl? I've thought about it, but I don't know what they'll actually do. 

Drake is sick or something, he may not perform with TW at SB

I just hope The Weeknd really push Save Your Tears and SB with someone, that song deserves recognition

15 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Dear god NO. Save Your Tears remix or nothing. Better yet, don’t play BL altogether. :bibliahh:

I added Drivers License and a few other songs to my queue, and drivers license was queue'd up 10 times. :rip: 

Convenient glitch I'd say...

zgfEeLF.gif

I just beed to know the week i should buy Levitating for the most chances at its highest position.

Congrats to Dua for Levitating growing :clap3: 

QueenofCopyPaste

Ariana vs. Mood for #2!

Will 34+35 be now credited as Ariana featuring Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion or stay solo on Billboard Hot 100?

6 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Ariana vs. Mood for #2!

The remix really tanked the original. At least on Spotify, I’m shocked because the remix is doing bad as well. 

Why is Olivia’s points predicted to go down when radio is increasing so quickly and her second week at spotify was bigger than her first? 

11 minutes ago, loveofpopculture said:

Will 34+35 be now credited as Ariana featuring Doja Cat and Megan Thee Stallion or stay solo on Billboard Hot 100?

it depends which version is more sold, more streamed and more played in radio

24 minutes ago, loveofpopculture said:

I don't believe we know either way. Because with sales/streams the remix has more points, but the original has more airplay. Billboard will ultimately make the call

48 minutes ago, FAN said:

The remix really tanked the original. At least on Spotify, I’m shocked because the remix is doing bad as well. 

Why is Olivia’s points predicted to go down when radio is increasing so quickly and her second week at spotify was bigger than her first? 

Second week is bigger than the first on the Global Chart, it’s down on the US chart. Sales are also down like around 50%. 

1 hour ago, Green said:

Blinding Lights is predicted to stay at #4 this monday  :jonny:

I think it's safe to say it will stay there till Superbowl and 2-3 more weeks after it

On 1/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, brianc33710 said:

Uhm I think it's dumb for them release another remix from 1 year old song WHILE not capitalizing Save Your Tears momentum on charts.

t3 hits that missed rolling stone's t3, so fueled by either radio or website-sales:

Someone you loved 5 r

Water Sugar 7 w/r

Savage love 7 w/r

Life goes on 11 w

Memories 7 r

I hope 9 r

20 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

interesting to compare doja/nicki vs. doja/ariana/megan

Say So had 2 remixes (the regular and "Original Version" remix w/ a different rap) + about double the radio audience

Youtube, Apple, Spotify T20s
Drivers License 1, 1, 1
Streets 5, 8, 8
Whoopty 7, 11, 6
Dakiti 16, 15, 12

Streets tik-toking its way into smash status a la Say So.

Congrats!!! 

13 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Uhm I think it's dumb for them release another remix from 1 year old song WHILE not capitalizing Save Your Tears momentum on charts.

Imagine Dragons Radioactive & John Mraz's I'm Yours both released remixes further into their songs lives than BL. 

On 1/20/2021 at 8:40 AM, chaneloberlin said:

Queen! Let's get into her!

the way u consistently have the best taste on atrl :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.