• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue

• jdmc219

• BeenTheShit

• Bacardo Royale

2 minutes ago, 1DES said:

I never knew she had a brother. I only knew she had a sister. 

She rarely ever talks about him, only mentions him if she’s visiting the family as a whole. 

Now I understand why. :rip: 

The ENTIRE segment looking like a straight up movie character talking :deadbanana: the dramatics when it came to the dress...

BeenTheShit
4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The ENTIRE segment looking like a straight up movie character talking :deadbanana: the dramatics when it came to the dress...

I think she was outing him. :eek:

Messy messy. :eatpopcorn:

6 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I think she was outing him. :eek:

Messy messy. :eatpopcorn:

Right?! The way the crew laughed -- she KNEW what was she doing by that comment, and she didn't try to correct it :thing:

I've defended Wendy through everything, but she didn't even show up to her mom's funeral?! Her brother's concerns are justified. 

2 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I've defended Wendy through everything, but she didn't even show up to her mom's funeral?! Her brother's concerns are justified. 

This. Also having lunch with her ex husband. It’s said she attended her mother’s wake but skipped the funeral. 

BeenTheShit
2 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Right?! The way the crew laughed -- she KNEW what was she doing by that comment, and she didn't try to correct it :thing:

He said he's been married to his wife for 21 years though. :soda:

Wendy definitely seems to be in the wrong here though.  Why would she not attend her mom's funeral and then lie about it?  Why is she dodging her family, especially her father who is very hurt?  Why is she sneaking off to lunch with her ex Kevin/Kelvin?  What is the real tea Miss Wendy? :siptea:

Marshal_ac

Yeah Wendy this is such a bad look for you.

I can’t imagine skipping my mom’s funeral. You have to be a rotten human being to even consider that. 

you and your wife better get your life before i get it for you :bibliahh:

the way the audience was clapping like lets wrap this up now but she kept going.

FloridaKilos

So let me get this straight: She's insinuating that her brother is gay in a mocking manner AND she skipped her own mother's funeral to have lunch with her serial cheating ex-husband who fathered a child outside of their marriage? 

She is TRASH, and I was an avid Wendy Watcher for YEARS. I stand with her brother. :clap3: She would have never done this if Shirley was still with us - she has lost it.

Marshal_ac
3 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

So let me get this straight: She's insinuating that her brother is gay in a mocking manner AND she skipped her own mother's funeral to have lunch with her serial cheating ex-husband who fathered a child outside of their marriage? 

She is TRASH, and I was an avid Wendy Watcher for YEARS. I stand with her brother. :clap3: She would have never done this if Shirley was still with us - she has lost it.

In the video above she looks like she’s under the influence of something again. Her speech was lagging.

She’s threatening to out him... she’s disgusting. Of course everyone grieves differently but this... it’s just sad tbh

Jormungand

Are we really taking her brother's word as if it's the complete truth? As for the messiness of this all, I only feel bad for Wendy's father. The brother could've addressed this in private, but being the messy human being that he is decided to make a private matter public so I say Wendy's messiness is justifiable in this case even if it's sad for the family as a whole. 

duybeeGAshantiGA

Wendy doesnt seen like a nice woman to me tbh. But why she is so successful? Why do yall give her the platform just to be rude all the time?

ShouldersSideways

I think Wendy is chronically in denial and never faces issues healthily.  She only left her husband when she had to because it was all over the news he was fathering a child outside his marriage and now that her mother has died she hid it from the public for months and couldn't go to the funeral.  It's like she doesn't want to face reality and that's probably part of the reason she turns to drugs and alcohol.

I feel really badly for her father. They're both wrong for this.

Edited by ShouldersSideways