Trump upset with Lady Gaga and JLo

Lights and Waves

Lights and Waves

He needs to spend his last day in office passing an executive order that demands she get off her ass and tells us when and where those f*cking Oreos are going to be sold.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhabylon

• SavagePapi

• Dracarys

• brraap

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

He needs to spend his last day in office passing an executive order that demands she get off her ass and tells us when and where those f*cking Oreos are going to be sold.

Trump is such a mess :deadbanana2:
So glad he will be out of office in 2 days! Woop! 
Also SIS THAT BOLDED PART ROFL! :deadbanana2:
I found single roll packs at gas station near me and apparently some stores are getting the "regular" packs little by little
I love her to death but this Oreo roll out has been such a mess 

Marry Illusion Glory

Such a sad story :sadviolin:

7 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

She lives in his mind RENT FREE. Reminds of me some ATRLers I know!

GiddyAlertCowbird-max-1mb.gif

Her impact knows no bounds

Faded1919
14 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Do you live in the US? They’re sold at gas stations, like Circle K for example. 

Heartbreak Prince

Genuinely in a state of disbelief that he is out of the White House in a couple days. It’s almost too good to be true. :jonny5: congratulations America, you’ve finally redeemed yourself.

nostalgia

Watch him ban Chromatica Oreos from being sold in the States while bailing out Joe Germanotta & Joanne Trattoria

Marry Illusion Glory
18 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

As for this, they're available to pre-order on Walmart now :eli:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/OREO-Lady-Gaga-Inspired-Sandwich-Cookies-Limited-Edition-12-2-oz-Pack/706942096

EnoughSaid
3 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Genuinely in a state of disbelief that he is out of the White House in a couple days. It’s almost too good to be true. :jonny5: congratulations America, you’ve finally redeemed yourself.

tenor.gif

It's more than obvious that Trump is very frustrated that Gaga doesn't like him because he's her biggest fan :dies:

The biggest concern of a president being Lady Gaga... legend tingz.

The way she lives in the minds of OGHs rent free

Trump is a gaga fan is well known. Since he picked her for the miss universe thing uhumm he must be pissed she said NO to his sh*t.

It’s because she didn’t sufficiently promote Chromatica!! Drag her ass! The people demand more Stefani! We’re fed up!!!!