PRETTYMUCH - “Stars”

YES. I was worried when they weren't going to make it through 2020 when all their social media was quiet for months. HOWEVER, it's time to reassess what's not working. They are brilliant dancers and their MV's don't reflect that. There's a lot of good vocal talent there so they need to book live performances to highlight that. While I find their persona to be Gen-Z annoyance at it's finest, it puzzles me how they haven't been able to channel that into something viral. Let's make the most of this second chance.

LOL at the Lunchable single cover.

lillavend3r

Thank god they ditched SYCO/Columbia cause they paid them dust. Nick:smitten2:>>>>>>

The song is good; will probably grow on me. Zion is not nearly strong enough to carry a song. His brand of lazy, mumble singing is on-brand right now but it would have been better if Brandon or Nick had carried the song. Looks like they saved the best for last. I see they took my notes and put some choreo in the song but the moves were so cheesy and Zion looked awkwardly tall in the center.

34 minutes ago, Exodus said:

The song is good; will probably grow on me. Zion is not nearly strong enough to carry a song. His brand of lazy, mumble singing is on-brand right now but it would have been better if Brandon or Nick had carried the song. Looks like they saved the best for last. I see they took my notes and put some choreo in the song but the moves were so cheesy and Zion looked awkwardly tall in the center.

Agreed