P*rn Star Matthew Camp House Set on Fire - Hate Crime

Dula Peep

https://www.out.com/crime/2021/1/18/adult-performer-matthew-camps-home-torched-suspected-hate-attack

matthewcampfire2.jpg

Model, actor, and adult performer Matthew Camp has been a victim of arson. His Poughkeepsie home, which he reportedly purchased in October, was set ablaze earlier this month. Camp was inside at the time of the attack, as was his roommate Six Carter. The two, who hosted the Happie Campers podcast together, were able to escape uninjured. Out has reached out to Camp for comment. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMBKBxpxTt/

Edited by Dula Peep
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rith

• Afterglow

• Dula Peep

• Bacardo Royale

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricardo1993

Oh my :mazen: This is why I would never want to have a large following on social media. Too many psychopaths out there. I also think people need to stop flexing their wealth especially when they purchase a new home and show the address number on the front door :ace: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Rith said:

i can host  :thing:

:skull: 

OT: Hoping he has good insurance and they find who did this.

QueenBLadyG

Was he "hosting"??? That would enrage any homophobe with a love for mask mandates... :giraffe:

Afterglow
12 minutes ago, Rith said:

i can host  :thing:

:rip:

Glad they made it out okay.

Seems kind of weird and random though. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

So odd

pretty ****ty :/

the good thing is that he is okay

kinda not surprised tho, seen many ppl say he comes off as arrogant

(still not a reason to do this but there are all kinds of ppl I guess)

ExhaleShoop

For someone who makes so much money I’m kinda surprised he is asking for handouts. Also how was his address leaked ?  

Tinashegrande6

Omg how horrible. What is wrong with people smh. Glad him and his flatmate are ok.

also don't get me wrong but how is he so sure that it's a hate crime? i mean i don't think anybody that is not gay would know him he is just a gay p*rnstar not a public figure or something :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Rith said:

also don't get me wrong but how is he so sure that it's a hate crime? i mean i don't think anybody that is not gay would know him he is just a gay p*rnstar not a public figure or something :deadbanana4:

Mte 

Maybe another gay from his crowd hates him? 

Just now, Sesame said:

Mte 

Maybe another gay from his crowd hates him? 

yeah well then every arson would be a hate crime, im ready for WP but he's just using the word "hate crime" for that gofundme methinks :gaycat1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime here u can see this does not actually qualify as a hate crime

Afterglow
55 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

So odd

pretty ****ty :/

the good thing is that he is okay

kinda not surprised tho, seen many ppl say he comes off as arrogant

(still not a reason to do this but there are all kinds of ppl I guess)

26 minutes ago, Rith said:

39 minutes ago, ExhaleShoop said:

For someone who makes so much money I’m kinda surprised he is asking for handouts. Also how was his address leaked ?  

I didn't wanna say it outright but....

This feels like Arson with multiple parties involved. Seems a cash and fame grab attempt, and an easy one. And to go immediately to hate crime and gofundme when you legit have no idea who the person was, nor the motive. I dont buy it. I didn't buy Jussie Smollett's either, but at least he wasnt asking actual fans for cash during a pandemic.

Edited by Afterglow
5 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I didn't wanna say it outright but....

This feels like Arson with multiple parties involved. Seems a cash and fame grab attempt, and an easy one. And to go immediately to hate crime and gofundme when you legit have no idea who the person was, nor the motive. I dont buy it. I didn't buy Jussie Smollett's either.

+ aren't there insurance companies that 100% refunds you for these kind of stuff? gl with the scam tho

Edited by Rith
Afterglow
3 minutes ago, Rith said:

+ aren't there insurance companies that 100% refunds you for these kind of stuff? gl with the scam tho

They'll pay 100% of it if he can prove it was Arson and a hate crime on top of that. And with the house they had in that area, I mean they'd get a lot of money.