Coco Jumbo

Elektra Shock

Etcetera Etcetera

Jojo Zaho

Karen From Finance

Kita Mean

Maxi Shield

Scarlet Adams

The eight-part series will premiere later this year on WOW Presents Plus.

Edited by Hector
3 hours ago, Hector said:

Anita Wigl'it

Art Simone

Coco Jumbo

Elektra Shock

Etcetera Etcetera

Jojo Zaho

Karen From Finance

Kita Mean

Maxi Shield

Scarlet Adams

The eight-part series will premiere later this year on WOW Presents Plus.

The set looks sad

genetic fail

Doesn’t Art Simone already have a Wow Presents+ series? That’s kinda fishy...

publikcitizen
6 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Nobody asked for this :rip: 

I did. 

Adam’s Eve

Most of them look like the same person coming out in different outfits :skull:

Still perched though. :jonny5:

Kingpin

The set looks very munch munch, crunch crunch. Not expecting much from this season but I'll still watch it

Alaska.
10 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Nobody asked for this :rip: 

I did, more excited for this than current US drag race actually 

3 hours ago, Whis said:

Can someone please explain the name Karen From Finance to me :monkey:

From my understanding, it's when you work corporate and people refer to one another (usually if you only know them casually) by their first name and the department they're working in.

'That's Steffani from Marketing'

'That's Jebediah from Human Resources'

'That's Karen from Finance'

Edited by botnus

Scarlet Adams is actually Aquaria.

The work room looks really cheap but still I am excited to see what these queens will deliver. Will they be uptight like US ones or carefree like UK queens.

Wasn't it filmed in NZ? Probably why it looks cheap - they don't exactly spend lots on extravagant sets, but who judges or watches a show for the damn 'work room' :skull:

sunmimi imfurst

I feel Australian drag is a lot more crass and camp.  Art Simone and Keta Mine lewk the best. 

genetic fail

I can guarantee Art Simone will become production’s favorite and/or make the Top 3 just because she already has a relationship with them through her Wow Presents+ show.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Was at the announcement at the Sydney Mardi Gras... the way the stadium erupted gave me chills! I’m beyond excited! The feeling of your local Queen, and Queens you’ve cheered on in clubs getting this massive platform is really cool. It’s like we finally get a chance to participate in the gay superbowl, haha. 

Yeah the production is a little cheap looking from what we’ve seen so far, but I hope that doesn’t deter from the talent on offer. I think a big adjustment for international audiences will need to be that Aussies don’t take themselves too seriously & just love to take the piss out of things, exactly what this show was built on. I expect it to be lots of fun & ... a lot of C bombs. :fan:

DevonRoars
On 1/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, M!X said:

It's not the format that's the problem, it's the cast, as user above said, just look at the UK S2 cast, I was so hyped up and that premiere flew by, I was genuinely laughing  and having great time despite the episode having basic format and challenges, the cast was simply interesting that it felt fresh

I do personally like S13 queens but you can just see how in US they always go for certain storylines and always have the same variations of similar type of queens, I do personally do not mind it and I am always hyped up for new DR but I can easily understand how people may get bored

it's 100% not the cast look at season 7.. it's got an amazing cast, but terrible challenges and forced storylines.

it's production and probably the network. US has too many gimmicks. the first episode lipsyncs, non-elimination episodes, and the lack of natural story progression are ruining the show.

• 4 weeks later...