• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• Hector

• FAN

Beyonnaise

The franchise has been run into the ground honestly. It’s not exciting anymore when a new version is announced. However, it’s nice that some Aus/NZ queens will get their time to shine. It’s just that the format of the show feels so tired.

Edited by Beyonnaise
HotFriedChicken
46 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

The franchise has been run into the ground honestly. It’s not exciting anymore when a new version is announced. However, it’s nice that some Aus/NZ queens will get their time to shine. It’s just that the format of the show feels so tired.

Drag Race UK and Canada were fantastic and DRUK2 looks to be going the same way so if anything its only the US version that could be seen as tired.

57 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

It's not the format that's the problem, it's the cast, as user above said, just look at the UK S2 cast, I was so hyped up and that premiere flew by, I was genuinely laughing  and having great time despite the episode having basic format and challenges, the cast was simply interesting that it felt fresh

I do personally like S13 queens but you can just see how in US they always go for certain storylines and always have the same variations of similar type of queens, I do personally do not mind it and I am always hyped up for new DR but I can easily understand how people may get bored

• 2 weeks later...

My wishlist/predictions for lip sync songs (if they try and do all aussie/nz):

Homemade Dynamite - Lorde 

Hopelessly Devoted to You - Olivia Newtown-John

Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Monique 

This Time I know Its for Real - Young Divas 

Untouched - The Veronicas 

Somebody That I Use to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra 

I Touch Myself - Divinyls 

Absolutely Everybody - Vanessa Amorosi (Final 3 song) 

Fancy - Iggy Azeala ft. Charli XCX 

Chandelier - Sia  

• 1 month later...
Vigoorian King

Cast reveal confirmed for this Saturday, so the season is premiering in April I'm guessing? Maybe even late March?

Elvenpath
On 1/18/2021 at 4:46 PM, Gui Blackout said:

Perched for Night of 1000 Kylies :WAP:

This :duca:

mylicious
On 1/18/2021 at 8:37 PM, publikcitizen said:

Courtney burned her bridges with Ru and WoW unfortunately. 

What happened between them?

mylicious
On 1/18/2021 at 8:22 PM, Kings. said:

Iggy Azalea better be a judge at some point. Also, if they're not planning on airing it in the U.S. (and not on that damn World of Wonder app) 'm gonna flip something over.

The WoW app is amazing.

The WOW app really isn’t bad.  To get all the foreign Drag Race episodes the moment they are released for $4 a month is pretty great. 

1 hour ago, mylicious said:

The WoW app is amazing.

50 minutes ago, jpow said:

The WOW app really isn’t bad.  To get all the foreign Drag Race episodes the moment they are released for $4 a month is pretty great. 

Hmmm. Maybe I’ll have to do that then :foxaylove2:

publikcitizen
2 hours ago, mylicious said:

What happened between them?

From what I recall, Courtney criticized Rupaul over something that really put her on Ru’s bad side. I wish I remembered the specifics. Someone else may know. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

From what I recall, Courtney criticized Rupaul over something that really put her on Ru’s bad side. I wish I remembered the specifics. Someone else may know. 

It was about the “Shemale” drama and some of Ru’s transphobic moments 

I recognise 4 of the rumoured queens I’m excited. So sad Vanity didn’t and probably will never be cast :dancehall3:

publikcitizen

I am so excited about Rhys Nicholson joining the panel as a judge! I loved his netflix comedy special!

HotFriedChicken

I was looking forward to this but everything looks so cheap. :skull:

Was that a set only for the RuVeal cause werk room looks REALLY cheap :rip: 

genetic fail

Karen From Finance! :duca: (idk her but her drag name is ICONIC)