• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildAmerican

• Insanity

• MingYouToo

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOMBAYAH

I've seen like 3 other viral tweets about her travelling the world in a pandemic too :deadbanana2: the GP are clocking her

ToxicKiss92

I don't get it...did she tested positive and walked out of her house or something? 

duybeeGAshantiGA
2 minutes ago, ToxicKiss92 said:

I don't get it...did she tested positive and walked out of her house or something? 

She preached about "please stay at home" numerous times then she also is the same person who partied with lots of people and travelled with friends around the world during Covid for numerous times as well. 

She even had a small clip where she changed the lyrics of Break my Heart to "Stay at Home" eye- #Hypocrite

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
Underclass King

I like some of Dua's music, but her carelessness during this pandemic makes it hard to support her.

KillingYourCareer

That "joke" is so lazy and predictable, locals truly have the simplest sense of humor :deadbanana4:

dabunique

I see da pressed souls in here again

lemme report this thread for da insult dat's uncalled for

Y'all keep trying to group celebrities and rich people with the normals and then get all riled up when they don't act the same :skull:

lbr, If you had money the last thing you would be doing is sitting at home all year

31 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

She deserves all the lashings :toofunny3:

I love her but yeah, she deserves it :rip:

duybeeGAshantiGA
3 minutes ago, 305 said:

Y'all keep trying to group celebrities and rich people with the normals and then get all riled up when they don't act the same :skull:

lbr, If you had money the last thing you would be doing is sitting at home all year

Um no. Ariana and Gaga are also rich af (much rịcher than Dua) but they tried their best to stay home. 

MingYouToo
6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I see da pressed souls in here again

lemme report this thread for da insult dat's uncalled for

nooooo :sad: she deserves the lashings, an idiot.

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

tumblr_p67s83QuSG1wqfv6fo3_540.gifv

that covid positive b*tch indeed.

4 minutes ago, 305 said:

ariana is worth 120M USD, taylor is worth 400M USD, they're not going anywhere while Dua Lipa is out there superspreading her wap, she deserves the clocks.

BobBertran1992
4 minutes ago, 305 said:

Shouldn't it be the opposite, though? If you're rich, you don't need to leave your mansion AT ALL. You have a big garden, a big house, a swimming pool...