Mulatto f/ Lil Baby - "Sex Lies"

dangerousalex

theweekend

RCA handling for this era is a mess and a half. good luck for her before she doesn't pop due to her label sabotaging herself 24/7

dangerousalex
1 minute ago, theweekend said:

RCA handling for this era is a mess and a half. good luck for her before she doesn't pop due to her label sabotaging herself 24/7

honestly agree. There’s been so many music videos for this era but the last official single was Muwop  :deadbanana4: 

I don’t know what they’re attempting to accomplish with this “strategy”

chaneloberlin

Her videos are always so nice :clap3:

Why doesn't she push the 21 Savage one. Beat is much more bouncier = more enjoyable. Idk. But Lil Baby is a bigger radio force, so good luck 

I feel like her big commercial breakout is coming this year anyway

14 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

Her videos are always so nice :clap3:

Why doesn't she push the 21 Savage one. Beat is much more bouncier = more enjoyable. Idk. But Lil Baby is a bigger radio force, so good luck 

I feel like her big commercial breakout is coming this year anyway

21 Savage song, In N Out, On God.... I'd rather have any of those as an official single. 

theweekend
6 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

honestly agree. There’s been so many music videos for this era but the last official single was Muwop  :deadbanana4: 

I don’t know what they’re attempting to accomplish with this “strategy”

another career sabotage to their roster

seriously this is ridiculous how bad they have been handling her. sex lies is the weakest song to pull off as her brand new single, gurl she even had better choices on the standard edition of this lp.

99sandthe2000s

not this being a bop with a cute visual :clap3:excluding dc youngfly he wasn't needed

tumblr_o01lpwjmJt1rlafseo1_400.gifv

lemme add this to my library

professor2000
15 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

@professor2000 we stanning? :celestial5:

Wait...I didn’t know she could sing :skull: Song is dope! I’m slowly starting to get into her.  :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...
dangerousalex
On 1/27/2021 at 6:18 AM, professor2000 said:

Wait...I didn’t know she could sing :skull: Song is dope! I’m slowly starting to get into her.  :clap3:

she can’t, or at least live. She performed this for her MTV Push campaign and...  :rip:

OT: Impacting rhythmic radio on Tuesday! 

dangerousalex

also she’s changing her stage name to “Big Latto”. not sure when but her MTV Push campaign already uses it

58 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

also she’s changing her stage name to “Big Latto”. not sure when but her MTV Push campaign already uses it

when she recently did an interview about the name change I thought she was going with something completely different. I'm glad she's using Big Latto so it's not too confusing to the casual fan.