Azealia Drags Abortions

greeneyedsoul

DevinWylde

I just saw this :rip: it made me scream - the way she can't even properly tie it to her statement about her cat 💀 what is going ON in that head of hers

The literal lack of correlation between her tragic cat mess and her borderline pro-life stance

:deadbanana2:

FloridaKilos

She clearly doesn't personally know a single woman who's had an abortion. :celestial5: I had to unfollow her after what she did to poor Lucifer, that was just too much for me. She's just so nasty, vulgar, hateful, bitter, and jealous with 0 redeeming qualities. 

She's a certifiably awful person but I'd be lying if I didn't say I found her dragging random insta accounts hilarious. :lmao: 

She's just one of those fools like Candace Owens or Milo that have discovered they can make a living off being a minority with MAGA opinions. 

Ryuuchan_X

Her brain dead stans will still say “There are some points she has made”

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

CHILE THE WAY SHE GOES FROM A CAT RANT TO AN ABORTION RANT IN TWO PARAGRAPHS WITH NO POINT TO ACTUALLY TIE THEM UP :ahh:

Why is she comparing her cooking her cat to abortions idgi

Edited by HabbGaga

she is damn wrong :bibliahh:some cancers are bigger than the aborteés lol

50 minutes ago, truthteller said:

said the cat killer :kitty:

but don't get it twisted, she didn't kill it :biblio:

So Azealia what does this have to do with you digging your cat up and turning it into stew for the 3 bears?

Literally little to no correlation to her cooking her own cat. So does she support cooking fetuses? What is going on here?

Daniel767
1 hour ago, FloridaKilos said:

I had to unfollow her 

Same. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don’t have to follow and read what she posts.  Hopefully she gets help soon.