Speak Now vs RED: Better album?

GiftFromGod

Speak Now vs RED: Better album?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Speak Now vs RED: Better album?

• Speak Now
    • RED

GiftFromGod

Both regarded as among Taylor's best works, which album do you think is better?

jim19911126

The highs on RED were all beyond the world, but Speak Now was the moment she turned herself as a true story teller and a completed songwriter.

Speak Now was also the first time she met reality, knowing that the world is not always what she thinks about, self titled and Fearless were all too innocent.

Speak Now has Enchanted and Back To December and overall better songs personally.

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Speak Now is her best album. Red is hella overrated.

True Red has alot of filler

KillingYourCareer
20 minutes ago, Insanity said:

True Red has alot of filler

Not only that, but also the first half of the tracklist is a mess. The three random basic pop songs with two masterpieces (All Too Well, I Almost Do) in between, what even?! :deadbanana4: And well, Stay Stay Stay is a childish mess, the Gorgeous of Red.

Safe&Sound

The 1 without Stay Stay Stay, Starlight, and Everything Has Changed

9 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Not only that, but also the first half of the tracklist is a mess. The three random basic pop songs with two masterpieces (All Too Well, I Almost Do) in between, what even?! :deadbanana4: And well, Stay Stay Stay is a childish mess, the Gorgeous of Red.

I dont even remember Stay Stay Stay lol

Red's best tracks are better than anything on Speak Now, but if I'm looking to listen to an album from start to finish I'm more likely to go for Speak Now.

theREALslimSHADY

The solo written masterpiece inside her trinity along with folklore and reputation and made Annie Clark a swiftie. :coffee2:

selena_lavigne
2 hours ago, Stellars said:

Red's best tracks are better than anything on Speak Now, but if I'm looking to listen to an album from start to finish I'm more likely to go for Speak Now.

couldn't have said it better myself.