• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Souvenir

• selenachris

• Selenasworld

• Selegend

Sad Serenade

I just hope they won't stop pushing this because of new single. It's doing soo great the longevity :duca:

feelingsonfire
1 minute ago, Sad Serenade said:

is that far?

2k streams from #16 so the difference is minimal

Sad Serenade
Just now, feelingsonfire said:

2k streams from #16 so the difference is minimal

thanks

it's really near :duca:

This has so much more fight in it. I guess it will keep rising even we get another track. 

HandsToMyself
2 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

I just hope they won't stop pushing this because of new single. It's doing soo great the longevity :duca:

This is why I was hoping they didn't release any more singles until the EP release date but hopefully the DJ Snake collab doesn't affect this

BeingRicardo
1 hour ago, HandsToMyself said:

This is why I was hoping they didn't release any more singles until the EP release date but hopefully the DJ Snake collab doesn't affect this

It won't affect as soon as they don't drop BC on playlists as they always do. They haven't even sent BC to latam and spanish radios... This has still space to grow.

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

It won't affect as soon as they don't drop BC on playlists as they always do. They haven't even sent BC to latam and spanish radios... This has still space to grow.

are we sure? Baila Conmigo wasn't sent to radios in any country?? 

what is UMG doing.. this is unnaceptable.

the song is so stable on streaming platforms and it SCREAMS spanish radio SMASH! (not only hit, SMASH).. that kinda song that stays playing on repeat for 1 year until it gets extremely overplayed. 

BeingRicardo
56 minutes ago, Selegend said:

are we sure? Baila Conmigo wasn't sent to radios in any country?? 

what is UMG doing.. this is unnaceptable.

the song is so stable on streaming platforms and it SCREAMS spanish radio SMASH! (not only hit, SMASH).. that kinda song that stays playing on repeat for 1 year until it gets extremely overplayed. 

Exactly, this song screams radio smash (more than streaming smash) due to is lyrics -raggaeton songs tend to have dirty lyrics-.

So far no spanish radio has playlisted it and it should already if they are premiering next single just next week. Only seen few latam radio stations playing and were small ones. 

BeingRicardo
6 minutes ago, Selegend said:

I'm scared they will drop this bc the new single, I swear this has a lot of potential.

She needs to give this a PUSH! HER! SHE! Not her team, HER. Post another tik tok, post the link in your stories, something girl COME ON :jonny5:This has so much potential

Superbitch

The Latin pop radio in Houston plays this all the time now sounds so good on tje radio :flame:

BeingRicardo
7 hours ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

With radio support, this could be a Summer Smash hit :WAP:

It does have a lot of summer vibes, it reminds me of "La Bicicleta", "Chantaje" and the spanish/italian smashes "Se Iluminaba" y "A Un Paso de La Luna". It has everything to smash on latam and spanish radio.

Idk what the **** is Interscope doing with radio tbh.

qwerty123123
6 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

this NEEDS to enter the top 10 of spotify, she's so close :jonny5:

We can only hope it just keeps climbing

qwerty123123

Up from yesterday but down a place

+75k I think

Edited by qwerty123123