Kelly praises JLove; shades Avril?

ReverseWarholian
12 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

"Heartbreakers" star supporting "Uglydolls" star who shades "Over The Hedge" star!

:rip:

MissedTheTrain
1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

the meltdown :skull: majority have already said that Avril is clearly removing her hair which was stuck in the award. I am not a fan of either but I will not stand this vilification narrative of Avril that some perpetuate

Sis....it's pretty clear she was rejecting the hug. :rip:  She was going in like a bull before her hair even touched it, and she didn't say a word to Kelly afterwards.  It doesn't mean she's a villain, this happened 18 years ago and she grew up.  That was Avril's rep back then, and she was young.  She grew up quick. 

I can’t believe that in 2021 people still care about some supposed feud between Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson. :skull:

brainmaniac
1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

uhm... successfully beat Lyme Disease and doing charity for Lyme awareness while still being able to chart on Hot 100 with a Chrsitian rock albunm unlike her peers???

Charting on The Hot 100 didn’t stop Avril’s Christian rock album from flopping or selling less than all her peers though :deadbanana2:

Anyway, I don’t think Avril meant to be rude to Kelly like that. It was an awkward moment where they misunderstood each other and I don’t think Avril realized how she came off. I know Avril has a reputation of being a bitch, but I don’t think she’s that extreme to be that blatantly rude to Kelly on live TV :deadbanana2:

I think Kelly knows it was a misunderstanding too but she does seem a bit bitter that Avril didn’t apologize for the misunderstanding (that Avril probably didn’t even realize) with the way she keeps bringing it up. But she should have stood her ground back then and not recorded Breakaway if there was this kind of tension 

izzyinsane

Love me some JLove! Such an amazing actress and singer. Wish she wasn’t so underrated. 

nostalgia
44 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I think Kelly knows it was a misunderstanding too but she does seem a bit bitter that Avril didn’t apologize for the misunderstanding (that Avril probably didn’t even realize) with the way she keeps bringing it up. But she should have stood her ground back then and not recorded Breakaway if there was this kind of tension 

Avril gave Breakaway aka Kelly's biggest and best hit as an apology gift ... and has stayed silence all these years without backstabbing her peers :clap3:

1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

Charting on The Hot 100 didn’t stop Avril’s Christian rock album from flopping or selling less than all her peers though :deadbanana2:

Anyway, I don’t think Avril meant to be rude to Kelly like that. It was an awkward moment where they misunderstood each other and I don’t think Avril realized how she came off. I know Avril has a reputation of being a bitch, but I don’t think she’s that extreme to be that blatantly rude to Kelly on live TV :deadbanana2:

Hi. Did you even watch the interview or just ?? Kelly didn’t even mention Avril’s name in this interview?.. . All she said was people, many celebrities, were mean to her and the rest of AI contestants lol. Kelly in I think 2018 has said Avril apologized later on. All Kelly was doing here was telling JLH how she was one of the only nice celebrities back then.

Oh, and Avril way back then was one of those vocal people who said AI contestants were taking the easy road.. Pretty sure she intended on pushing Kelly. Her hair was definitely not stuck LOL.

49 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Avril gave Breakaway aka Kelly's biggest and best hit as an apology gift ... and has stayed silence all these years without backstabbing her peers :clap3:

When you make a thread like this, this post isn’t a surprise. Lies. 😉 

Kelly and her success has so many people really angry nowadays.:dies:

Am I the only person who doesn't get how mentioning the VMA's/MTV Awards means she was 100% talking about Avril? I didn't make that connection at all..

brainmaniac
1 hour ago, Ab1818 said:

Hi. Did you even watch the interview or just ?? Kelly didn’t even mention Avril’s name in this interview?.. . All she said was people, many celebrities, were mean to her and the rest of AI contestants lol. Kelly in I think 2018 has said Avril apologized later on. All Kelly was doing here was telling JLH how she was one of the only nice celebrities back then.

Oh, and Avril way back then was one of those vocal people who said AI contestants were taking the easy road.. Pretty sure she intended on pushing Kelly. Her hair was definitely not stuck LOL

I did. Well the OP I think is drawing the connection because Kelly mentioned people being rude to her around the time she attended her first VMAs, and Avril is the only person she has mentioned by name being rude to her back then right? 

I don’t think I actually have heard Avril talk about this incident. Do you have the link to where she apologized? Or when she hated on American Idol contestants back then? 

You really think Avril pushing Kelly was a pre-meditated attack by Avril? :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

I did. Well the OP I think is drawing the connection because Kelly mentioned people being rude to her around the time she attended her first VMAs, and Avril is the only person she has mentioned by name being rude to her back then right? 

I don’t think I actually have heard Avril talk about this incident. Do you have the link to where she apologized? Or when she hated on American Idol contestants back then? 

You really think Avril pushing Kelly was a pre-meditated attack by Avril? :deadbanana2:

Personally I think Avril was so happy she won that she had alot of energy and wanted to get to her award. From the clip it does look like she she rejected her but I don't think it was maliciously on purpose. She was q young teen who's marketed to be a rebel so she acted that persona in a way. Anyway, not sure why people keep bringing up a mini incident from like 2002. Lmao.

6 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

My two fave Jennifer's, J.Lo & J.Love!

Queens :jonny5:

J.Lo, J.Love and J.Ann. The Jenn Trinity :alexz:

SavagePapi
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

J.Lo, J.Love and J.Ann. The Jenn Trinity :alexz:

The Charmed Ones! :jonny5:

7 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Kelly has also said someone from the Friends cast was mean to her. And someone else on another site already figured out Kelly was talking about Teen Choice Awards this time, not Vmas. She’s always said a lot of celebrities were mean, not just Avril. Howard Stern was the one that asked Kelly about Avril and it became a thing again. You can Google all of this lol. And yea, it’s obvious Avril pushed her lol. That was her back then it was super intentional no matter how anyone tries to defend it.

anyway, like someone else said, the op was clearly instigating... 

The last thing Kelly said about Avril, years ago was: 

“She did apologize. So I will say that,” Clarkson said. “Honestly, I’m still a fan. I’m not mad at it.”

and Avril follows Kelly AND The Kelly Clarkson Show on Instagram. It’s all good and she’ll probably be on Kelly’s show sometime soon and people will stop with bs like this thread. :giraffe:

Genius1111

Kelly and JLH :clap3:

(Honestly, this Lady Gaga quote is really relevant here...)

There can be 100 people in a room and 99 of them don’t believe in you but all it takes is one and it just changes your whole life…

Edited by Genius1111
plumbartist

kelly sending love to a fellow queen

Edited by plumbartist
sickening
On 1/17/2021 at 5:50 AM, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Kelly said once that Avril did elbow her...

dont trust ppl that dont have lips

feelslikeadream

Y'all really wrote an entire page about Avril when Kelly didn't mention her once :ahh: She literally says "everyone" was rude, including on the red carpet, backstage, etc. How did y'all turn that into Avril shade? Fffff

Edited by feelslikeadream
On 1/17/2021 at 6:36 AM, Totami Legend said:

A good Jennifer, finally

Mariah Carey Shade on Twitter: "OMG MARIAH ACKNOWLEDGED I DON'T KNOW HER  😂😭😂 http://t.co/6ADv44cOV6"

The obsession. :rip: There has been no indicator by any interaction that Jennifer Lopez isn't nice. That woman in that photo, on the other hand...

On 1/18/2021 at 1:47 AM, izzyinsane said:

Love me some JLove! Such an amazing actress and singer. Wish she wasn’t so underrated. 

She's rated fine. She's the only 90s teen idol who is still employed. She's likeable and inoffensive just like the other two big Jennifers.