Kelly praises JLove; shades Avril?

nostalgia

Kelly Clarkson is opening up about how celebrities were mean to her during her days on American Idol.

While interviewing Jennifer Love Hewitt on the latest episode of The Kelly Clarkson Show, the singer revealed how she was one of the only people that was nice to her back in the day.

Kelly told Jennifer how they met at a red carpet event during the Top 3 week on her season of American Idol.

“You probably don’t remember this, but it stuck with me [for] so long… almost 20 years now,” Kelly said. “It was at some kind of MTV Awards, VMAs or something, I don’t know what it was but you ran up to me. It was right in the final three of Idol, everything was happening in a whirlwind and people were really mean to us because we’re from a talent show and it was the first season.”

giphy.gif

http://www.justjared.com/2021/01/15/kelly-clarkson-says-celebs-were-mean-to-her-during-american-idol-except-this-one-star/

Edited by nostalgia
rihannabiggestfan

Avril's hair was caught in that Moonman tho, she wasn't trying to be mean :rip:

legendlavigne
Just now, rihannabiggestfan said:

This :skull:

duybeeGAshantiGA
40 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Kelly said once that Avril did elbow her...

nostalgia
1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

I have read it somewhere that Kelly used to smell so BAD so I don't really blame avril for her awkward and hostile behavior towards Kelly

queenoftheclouds

I watched at that gif for 10 minutes and I think it wasn't rude. I did not see her ellbowing her. Her hair got stuck and there were too many people so she pushed Kelly away a little to have more space. I don't think Avril did it on purpose. Maybe she was angry that her hair got stucked or she was nervous in front of many people.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

A good Jennifer, finally

Mariah Carey Shade on Twitter: "OMG MARIAH ACKNOWLEDGED I DON'T KNOW HER  😂😭😂 http://t.co/6ADv44cOV6"

I love Kelly but she needs to get over it  :toofunny2:

It's been almost 18 years since that moment happened :rip:

11 minutes ago, Green said:

I love Kelly but she needs to get over it  :toofunny2:

It's been almost 18 years since that moment happened :rip:

Kelly didn’t mention it, the OP did :katie:

1 hour ago, Anthem said:

Kelly didn’t mention it, the OP did :katie:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Johnny Jacobs

Only the OG EDGY QUEEN.. 

Billie wishes.

Love her to death but it does looks very intentional tbh :bibliahh:

What is people’s obsession with the whole Kelly vs Avril thing? Kelly didn’t even mention her. Was literally telling JLH how she was one of the only nice ones back in the Idol days lol.

And Avril’s hair wasn’t “caught” in that moment, it’s obvious she pushed Kelly away. Just sayin’. Either way, this interview wasn’t about it, stop reaching. :giraffe:

Bloodflowers.

"Heartbreakers" star supporting "Uglydolls" star who shades "Over The Hedge" star!

MissedTheTrain

Why are some of you guys trying to start **** :rip:  She's talked more in depth about that VMA's and that Avril situation was not the only thing...people were rude to them the whole night, on the red carpet, etc.  And yes, Avril pretty clearly rejected her hug in that moment, and it's fine to acknowledge that.  She was a bit of a brat back in those days, and has grown up.  She's not like that anymore.

nostalgia
9 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Why are some of you guys trying to start **** :rip:  She's talked more in depth about that VMA's and that Avril situation was not the only thing...people were rude to them the whole night, on the red carpet, etc.  And yes, Avril pretty clearly rejected her hug in that moment, and it's fine to acknowledge that.  She was a bit of a brat back in those days, and has grown up.  She's not like that anymore.

the meltdown :skull: majority have already said that Avril is clearly removing her hair which was stuck in the award. I am not a fan of either but I will not stand this vilification narrative of Avril that some perpetuate

RajibDavid

Avril has always been fake but karma is a bitch, look at where she is now lol.

3 minutes ago, RajibDavid said:

she's literally the most harmless human on Earth :biblio: she's naive and a tad dumb, but fake or mean is purely made up.

DuffLavigne
5 minutes ago, RajibDavid said:

Working on her 7th studio album... what about the person in your avi? :fan:

nostalgia
12 minutes ago, RajibDavid said:

uhm... successfully beat Lyme Disease and doing charity for Lyme awareness while still being able to chart on Hot 100 with a Chrsitian rock albunm unlike her peers???