• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamanthaJadeFr

• rcksluke

• Tymp

• Rev8

creativity.

Woah! This is major. We shouldn’t assume it’ll be pro-Britney necessarily but I’m really interested in this

24 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

is New York times a tabloid? Or is it a reputed publication?

U don't know the New York Times? 💀

SamanthaJadeFr

I don't remember who said it first, i think it was one of these popular medium on YouTube (who seems to always be right), who said that after Bryan, some other members of her family would speak up. I hope it's her mother cause it would have so much more impact than her sister, even though, it would still help.

SamanthaJadeFr
38 minutes ago, Mr. Yoso said:

It is a very reputed publication.

SamanthaJadeFr

"Lawyers tied to her conservatorship".

Don't know how i feel about that, they could easily change the narrative as they want. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Yoso said:

It's the #1 most prestigious and most impactful publication of all times :skull:

NYT is actually continuously having so much influence over politics and many other issues. Most recent example would be them posting an investigation about P*rnhub's underagre abuses, and VISA and Mastercard immediately pulled out. And then y'all favourite p*rns disappeared from the website overnight. 

If this will be very positively pro-Britney then it will completely change the course of the conservatorship and the nature of the court battle. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

"people close to her" Felicia is that you girl?

rceikjk.gif

Isn't the next court hearing in February? If this comes out before it, maybe it can affect the case (hopefully for the better). It's time for Brit's father to be locked up already! 

:coffee2: we will see how this will turn out

I hope they release Rebellion after the show is over 

5 hours ago, Mr. Yoso said:

Girl... :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Mr. Yoso said:

New York Post is the tabloid, I also have to think twice to distinguish between the two.

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, creativity. said:

Woah! This is major. We shouldn’t assume it’ll be pro-Britney necessarily but I’m really interested in this

Britneys Hiatus leaked something that hints this is founded by her captor James P Spears and Lou M Tsylor.

I am hoping its pro FreeBritney. But it's unlikely.

My only hope is based on the fact NY Times was the first to make a cover story regarding FreeBritney even before it got big.

I really hope this is pro-Britney and somehow helps her in court, she deserves nothing but all the good in this world.

I really hope this is a turning point in this battle and creates more publicity because I still don’t think many people know about her situation 

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I don't remember who said it first, i think it was one of these popular medium on YouTube (who seems to always be right), who said that after Bryan, some other members of her family would speak up. I hope it's her mother cause it would have so much more impact than her sister, even though, it would still help.

there are rumours that her personal assistant (since the beginning) will be part of it

not sure about family but unlikely (altho only her mother has really "talked" about it)