Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• postsus

• SavagePapi

• Inverted

insomniac
2 minutes ago, Quenn said:

This meltdown :rip:

That’s a meltdown to you? It’s just a cute and classy clap back. 

Sending you love :-*

insomniac
5 minutes ago, sweetsexysavage said:

It‘s all olive oil!

Are you dense. You hear a beauty line uses olive oil (complex) as a base and think she just slathers extra virgin olive oil on her face :rofl:

JLo Beauty Olive Complex is a blend of squalene, fermented oil, extra virgin oil and leaf extract. But her products also include peptides and hyaluronic acid, which are expensive elements of a good skin scare product. Next to that she uses supplement pills to keep her skin nice + SPF daily (all part of her line).

8 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

I love her but girl nobody believes this 

I believe it, have you seen her IG lives? She’s beautiful for a 51 yo, but she has fine lines and wrinkles in her T-zone, neck and around her eyes.

I believe her. Maybe if y'all were unproblematic you would be aging like fine wine as well :clap3:

She has worked harder than Sonia Sotomayor to get where she is, people will do anything to try and drag a successful woman down. Haters should give JLo Beauty a try.

Edited by VOSS
suburbannature
2 minutes ago, VOSS said:

She has worked harder than Sonia Sotomayor to get where she, people will do anything to try and drag a successful woman down. Haters should give JLo Beauty a try.

what is dis, hunny

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b

25 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Are you dense. You hear a beauty line uses olive oil (complex) as a base and think she just slathers extra virgin olive oil on her face :rofl:

JLo Beauty Olive Complex is a blend of squalene, fermented oil, extra virgin oil and leaf extract. But her products also include peptides and hyaluronic acid, which are expensive elements of a good skin scare product. Next to that she uses supplement pills to keep her skin nice + SPF daily (all part of her line).

I believe it, have you seen her IG lives? She’s beautiful for a 51 yo, but she has fine lines and wrinkles in her T-zone, neck and around her eyes.

they are not :rip: 

insomniac
5 minutes ago, Anthem said:

I love that she so confidently name drops other brands to say her face mask is better than theirs. :dies:

She’s so confident in the line that she’s offering 60 Day money back warranty, even if the products have been fully used. 

43 minutes ago, Quenn said:

This meltdown :rip:

She says she didn't do botox. What about Botulinum toxin?

insomniac
6 minutes ago, Robyn said:

they are not :rip: 

Ok you are right, it’s dependent on the type and weight of HA molecules used (low, medium, high), and of course depending on the pairing with other ingredients like antioxidants, glycerin etc. You can have very cheap combinations but the heavier the weight and extensive the pairing the more expensive it’ll be. Looking at the ingredients in JLo Beauty you see those are all in there and that it’s not *just* the olive oil, which people are trying to make it out to be. That was the point I was trying to make. People literally making comments of buying Virgin Olive Oil and rubbing that in their face instead of JLo Beauty and that doesn’t make sense.

insomniac
4 minutes ago, postsus said:

I'm just gonna leave with the pros.

Oh yeah, the YouTube “pros”. 🤣

Just now, insomniac said:

Oh yeah, the YouTube “pros”. 🤣

Miss sis, the first one is a plastic surgery enthusiast, the second one is a hot successful plastic surgeon, the last one is a successful medical esthetician.

insomniac