• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenge

• Sad Serenade

• Selenasworld

• Jay L

Positions>>>TTYLM>>>Rare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*sigh*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Malibu>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of YN

rihannabiggestfan

Tell Me You Love Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the other 2 > Younger Now

Plastic Hearts is up there with Tell Me You Love Me tho, what an improvement over Younger Now

Tell Me You Love Me

Positions 

Rare (Deluxe)

Younger Now 

Tell Me You Love Me was such a great album to experience at the first listen from the bops like “Sexy Dirty Love”, The smash hit “Sorry Not Sorry” to the more slow/mid tempos like the artistic “Ruin The Friendship” “Lonely” and who can forget the CLASSIC THATS HITCHIKER 

Positions (even tho It took a couple of listens) earns 2nd place for POV alone tbh 

a career highlight, the collabs are also some of her best and I’m talking about you “Safety Net”, lettuce not forget the holy bop Positions 

Rare (DELUXE) Is third (I’ve been very vocal about my dislike for the album, I just couldn’t click with it after many listens but the deluxe edition kinda saved me with “She” Souvenir” “Boyfrisnd” which all deserved to be top ten hits don’t @ me unless you agree k by for now, lettuce not forget the holy bop “Let Me Get Me”

Younger Now... is 4th.... oh younger now... yikes.

you know an album is bad when the only good songs released are the two official singles, Malibu and Younger Now (song) are both amazing tracks which deserved much bigger than what they got, the rest of the album I just couldn’t get on with it, the redeemed herself

BIG TIME With 2022’s AOTY Plastic Hearts 

DaddyIssuesX

The way “Tell Me You Love Me” still is the best nearly 4 years after it’s release :jonny2: not surprised though 

TMYLM > Plastic Hearts > Rare > Positions 

Edited by DaddyIssuesX

Tell Me You Love Me is such a great album, I love that Demi found so much success with that era

It really deserved a Grammy nomination at least - especially over Confident 

rare deluxe international or whatever it’s called is the best since it has fetish and bad liar 

6 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Tell Me You Love Me is such a great album, I love that Demi found so much success with that era

It really deserved a Grammy nomination at least - especially over Confident 

Still mad a fricken Coldplay EP got nominated over it. 

ariananext

Positions is a great body of work, a lot of tracks may be about sex but I think the other ones are the most personal songs she's ever done and they were BEAUTIFULLY written, it's also the album that sounds and feels the most like Ariana, the one where she showcased her songwriting talent the most (off the table, pov, safety net), her vocals (my hair, pov, off the table). the instrumental felt new and interesting in tracks like love language or obvious and I loved just like magic's thematic, such a feel good song that puts you in the mood every morning. 

Tell Me You Love Me isn't my favourite Demi album but it was such a step up from her previous albums and eras, the latter was truly amazing and she looked gorgeous. It is a great sound for her, I don't listen to it a lot but it has some great tracks and highlights are Lonely and Cry Baby, the album isn't exactly memorable but it was an improvement and it was well managed until the incident. 

Rare isn't my favourite either, but I feel like I don't have a favourite Selena album cause all of them have gems and stains. This is certainly cohesive and it's not bad at all but it felt generic and forgettable, boring at some points. Highlights are LYTLM, Souvenir, A Sweeter Place, Vulnerable and Ring. The plain aesthetic of the album didn't help of course, it was meant to be a big comeback but it felt like a mild transition.

Younger Now, I don't even remember it, gave it a listen when it came out but I didn't like a single song so I never went back to it. Plastic Heart is much better.

KenzMinaj

I really like Tell Me You Love Me and Rare but I think Tell Me You Love Me is superior. A cohesive album full of good songs. The lyrics and the production are great too.

Rare is full of bops too. 

I don't like Younger Now even though Miley is my favorite artist of all four. 

Positions... meh.

Edited by KenzMinaj

Tell Me You Love Me >>>>> Rare >>>>>>>>> Younger Now

Haven't listened to Positions, but it is an Arianna album so I'm assuming it's garbage and dead last

xfreshkidxx

Positions > Tell Me You Love Me 

Rare & Younger Now are each is worst albums so they can share last. :mazen:

Sad Serenade

Rare is my favorite. LYTLM and Vulnerable alone

Younger Now is a downgrade for Miley, I only liked Malibu. Positions is very flat and uninspired. I haven't listened the demi one.

KillingYourCareer

Rare is my fave, but TMYLM is a very close second. I also adore Younger Now, while I dislike most of Positions.