Framing Britney Spears

BradySpears

Her rise was a global phenomenon. Her downfall was a cruel national sport. People close to Britney Spears and lawyers tied to her conservatorship now reassess her career as she battles her father in court over who should control her life.

Premieres Feb 5th on FX. 

Edited by BradySpears
  • Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• easy HME

• Erreur2 La Nature

• X~MoviePoP

rihannabiggestfan

Oh wow.

Amanda Bynes's conservatorship next please

Looking forward to watching this. Hopefully it picks up steam on social media and sparks lots of discussion.

Lazerbeamz

Remember when some mom’s basement dwelling gays called the Army mad for making up this “conspiracy theory” on her case? Poor them :fan: 

I can’t wait for this, hope they do legend right :clap3: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

They better paint the Princess of Pop in a good light :heart2: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Erreur2 La Nature

I need to see this. 

as a Britney stan I really appreciate the amount of exposure this conservatorship is getting! I just pray they convey Britney in a positive light :duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Word has it, Fe will be in it. (Allegedly)

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
12 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Word has it, Fe will be in it. (Allegedly)

I can't wait.

:duca:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

Excited for this! :duca: Is it going to be on Netflix? 

hopefully this is good (& accurate)

She needs to do a Netflix doc when this is all said & done, it would do so well if she sat down & talked about everything (every rumor, every incident, from past to present) one day :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Enzolorenzo said:

Excited for this! :duca: Is it going to be on Netflix? 

No, FX & I think Hulu

Edited by aegyo
BoyToySoldier
1 hour ago, Eternium said:

They better paint the Princess of Pop in a good light :heart2: 

If Fe really agreed to be a part of this, I have no doubt it’s a positive and inspiring feature.

FloridaKilos

I'm intrigued but not perched. Who authorized this? It's not right to make a spectacle out of her very rare and real circumstance and turn it into content. How will this benefit Britney and her court proceedings? We already know the Britney Spears story, and she's still alive and well enough to tell her own story some day (I know she probably can't do so legally) and this just makes it seem like she's passed away or something and I don't like it. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

GIVE IT TO ME NOW :jonny5:

JustHoran

Omg is this going to be about the conservatorship and how corrupt it is? I REALLY hope they don't let us down.

46 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

I'm intrigued but not perched. Who authorized this? It's not right to make a spectacle out of her very rare and real circumstance and turn it into content. How will this benefit Britney and her court proceedings? We already know the Britney Spears story, and she's still alive and well enough to tell her own story some day (I know she probably can't do so legally) and this just makes it seem like she's passed away or something and I don't like it. 

Maybe they've done enough research to show the conservatorship is essentially a fraud :duca:

Oh wow, I hope Netflix gets this so the GP finds out and Jamie gets super canceled. 

JustHoran
20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Maybe they've done enough research to show the conservatorship is essentially a fraud :duca:

Right, I mean it's literally called FRAMING Britney Spears.. I expect it to expose the conservatorship more to the GP.