Boys World - "Wingman"

99sandthe2000s

I really like these young ladies. I'm looking forward to this :alexz3:

12 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

Their group name is awful :rip:

I absolutely agree and it's supposed to stand for Best Of Yourself :skull: but it just ends up looking corny, childish and centered around boys. But the first song was cute & I'm willing to overlook it.

16 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

Their group name is awful :rip:

The name is pretty messy yeah :rip: 

14 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

They are simon cowell's new gg?

They're signed to KYN Entertainment 

Sonny Takhar, KYN’s founder, tells PEOPLE. "In finding each girl, it was vital that as the group was formed, the existing members were a part of that process to ensure that the girls were in the driving seat when it came to saying who was in the band."

And Takhar was the perfect mastermind for the idea. Before starting KYN Entertainment, a joint venture with Live Nation, he served as the president of Simon Cowell's Syco Music

https://people.com/music/meet-boys-world-girl-group-exclusive/

• 2 weeks later...
Augmented

Girlfriends was more instant for me but I have a feeling I will end up liking this one more in the long run.

Also... My Destiny isnt somebody paying my bills :clap3:

99sandthe2000s

very cute and catchy with relatable lyrics. I was hoping we would get the video tonight. but this is good :katie2:

Take Me Apart

Wingman is excellent, good vocals, good production, and the dance? whew:celestial4:

I'll to have to keep an eye on them

omg

where did these girls come from?

we need promo and exposure for the girls pronto

they are amazing

When I first heard the name boys world, I was confused because I thought it was a group of boys and not a girl group. It reminds me of the saying “you’re living in a mans/boys world”. So I can see how the name can be misleading.

I like it I think it's cute and it has that 2000s sound. It’s very refreshing to see a new girl group.