Haus Labs, Goop profitable beauty brands (Financial Times)

perfillusion

perfillusion

In the bubble of ATRL which creates its own rules to make itself feel better about things, Haus Labs is a flop. But in the real world, it is a successful and profitable business. Here is a recent article from the Financial Times which talks about it being a profitable brand.

“In the world of venture capital, profitability has become a much bigger priority for start-ups, says Nicole Quinn, a general partner at Lightspeed Ventures, whose investments include Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop and Lady Gaga’s Haus Laboratories, both of which became profitable this year.

She is keeping an eye out for opportunities in beauty, skincare, fitness and live-video shopping next year, all of which were given a boost by the pandemic, she says.”

https://www.ft.com/content/d3dd2ba8-6df0-4dcb-bd55-25ec246bdbc0

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perfillusion

• Fenty The Great

• Sept

• aesthetic bih

Top Posters In This Topic

BoyToySoldier

Requires a subscription to read but I have no doubt that vagina candles and Amazon clearance rack makeup are profitable. :clap3:

perfillusion
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Requires a subscription to read but I have no doubt that vagina candles and Amazon clearance rack makeup are profitable. :clap3:

Goop is one of the most successful brands, it's massive. Not sure if you're joking. As for Gaga, she's never failed or been fired from any venture, Haus Labs is her latest successful venture according to official receipts and not ATRL wishful thinking!

Fenty The Great

Obviously it is a profitable brand, it makes some kind of money. The issue is that it hasn't met expectations for a celebrity brand in a multi-billion dollar industry, and its still in a very niche market after 15 months. Why is that so hard for you to accept? :rip:

Marry Illusion Glory

Looks like industry magazines and reputable sources are more credible than random opinions of pressed gays on the internet. Who could have guessed? Lady "Tricon" Gaga stays winning  :clap3:

perfillusion
1 minute ago, Fenty The Great said:

Obviously it is a profitable brand, it makes some kind of money. The issue is that it hasn't met expectations for a celebrity brand in a multi-billion dollar industry, and its still in a very niche market after 15 months. Why is that so hard for you to accept? :rip:

Receipts? It's an Amazon only brand. Anyway it's a success, but we don't care that much about it. What we cared about was Gaga's side project ASIB not being a huge failure like her peers' film ventures. That's the one we were concerned about. Haus Labs is a successful beauty brand and that's what matters. How much noise it makes is not really all that important. Tracking lipstick sales is not what I'm here for

Fenty The Great

It's the delusion for me :ahh:. In some alternate universe Haus Labs is slaying 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

So? Still a bad decision. :coffee:

Fenty The Great
1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

Receipts? It's an Amazon only brand. Anyway it's a success, but we don't care that much about it. What we cared about was Gaga's side project ASIB not being a huge failure like her peers' film ventures. That's the one we were concerned about. Haus Labs is a successful beauty brand and that's what matters. How much noise it makes is not really all that important. Tracking lipstick sales is not what I'm here for

You care enough to scour the internet for any sort of affirmation about the brand being a massive success. Yet all you could find was an article about it being "profitable" as if anyone was suggesting that it wasn't making a few dollars in profit :lmao:.

I'm sure even Chromatica made a profit, that's really not the issue here

perfillusion
5 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

It's the delusion for me :ahh:. In some alternate universe Haus Labs is slaying 

Official receipts show that it is a success and all the new products confirm it. Music, film, tv, fashion, and now beauty. Gaga has yet to fail in any venture. Few can say this! :clap3:

Fenty The Great
1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

Official receipts show that it is a success and all the new products confirm it. Music, film, tv, fashion, and now beauty. Gaga has yet to fail in any venture. Few can say this! :clap3:

It must be 2009 where you are:lmao:

Navy4Life
3 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

You care enough to scour the internet for any sort of affirmation about the brand being a massive success. Yet all you could find was an article about it being "profitable" as if anyone was suggesting that it wasn't making a few dollars in profit :lmao:.

:rip:

perfillusion
Just now, Fenty The Great said:

At least they are legit receipts. I mean, Fenty Beauty's ridiculous receipts coming from Rih's team via Forbes (which has known to fabricate - see Kylie Jenner) is not a usable receipt yet you all use it. :ahh: 

perfillusion
5 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

It must be 2009 where you are:lmao:

Awww, you have no responses left. No, it's 2021. In the last 5 years, my fave has not only launched a successful beauty brand, she headlined the Superbowl, won 6 Grammys, 2 golden globes, an Oscar, starred in an acclaimed blockbuster movie, was one of the few popstars to get a BA Oscar nom, released 3 #1 albums, scored one of the biggest singles of her career/all time, and is now chilling collecting money from said successful beauty brand. See you at the inauguration which most definitely will not take place in 2009!

Fenty The Great
Just now, perfillusion said:

At least they are legit receipts. I mean, Fenty Beauty's ridiculous receipts coming from Rih's team via Forbes (which has known to fabricate - see Kylie Jenner) is not a usable receipt yet you all use it. :ahh: 

So basically all receipts are invalid unless they make Gaga look like less of a flop? Is that why you're clinging to the word "profitable" so hard? :deadbanana4:

Whew luckily Fenty Beauty has many receipts, and many of indicate how much profit her brand has made. We can start with the $100 million in its first 40 days and go from there. Fenty is obviously the reason Gaga tried this in the first place :rip:

Queen of money :clap3:
It’s like the OGH are allergic to reliable sources, huh? :rip:

Fenty The Great
2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Queen of money :clap3:
It’s like the OGH are allergic to reliable sources, huh? :rip:

Financial Times :ahh:Forbes was reliable when Gaga was mentioned in it but now all of a sudden...

WildAmerican
10 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Awww, you have no responses left. No, it's 2021. In the last 5 years, my fave has not only launched a successful beauty brand, she headlined the Superbowl, won 6 Grammys, 2 golden globes, an Oscar, starred in an acclaimed blockbuster movie, was one of the few popstars to get a BA Oscar nom, released 3 #1 albums, scored one of the biggest singles of her career/all time, and is now chilling collecting money from said successful beauty brand. See you at the inauguration which most definitely will not take place in 2009!

OGHs selectively ignore all this, which makes them looks sad and pathetic lol

Both Sides Now
2 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

Financial Times :ahh:Forbes was reliable when Gaga was mentioned in it but now all of a sudden...

Are you suggesting FT isn’t reliable? :rip:

OT: Frankly, I would prefer if all these makeup brands tanked. I don’t know why stans want their musical faves to give up music for a successful brand. 

Young In Love
32 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Goop is one of the most successful brands, it's massive. Not sure if you're joking. As for Gaga, she's never failed or been fired from any venture, Haus Labs is her latest successful venture according to official receipts and not ATRL wishful thinking!

:fan:

ot: we love a profit

that one OGH not knowing when to stop :skull: just take your L and wait for another thread... a never ending cycle

Fenty The Great
Just now, Both Sides Now said:

Are you suggesting FT isn’t reliable? :rip:

OT: Frankly, I would prefer if all these makeup brands tanked. I don’t know why stans want their musical faves to give up music for a successful brand. 

I'm suggesting anything that doesn't show Gaga in a negative light is reliable to the monsters. The best they could do was the word profitable in this instance. 

WHY do liddos want haus to be profitable etc. do y'all want gaga to take the rihanna route? :deadbanana4:

alejandreaux
14 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Y’all see how this ended the convo tho :soda: