Trisha is Scared of Jeffree

Bethenny Frankel

Bethenny Frankel

Apparently Jeffree slapped her hand away when Trisha tried to eat a nacho and called her fat :deadbanana2:

Illuminati

Trisha needs to address her own issues first before she can come for anyone else but I guess the views are down and she needs controversy

I would bet anything that this is all orchestrated by them in order to get more attention since they kind of lost a lot of steem during the past year

Sweet Sexy Savage

All these entertainment h*es ever want is more attention for their brand and money :deadbanana2:

RainDreamer

knocked her hand away from a nacho and told her 'don't eat'

Screaming. 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.9fea26eb4107e9ed2dbbcf

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I would bet anything that this is all orchestrated by them in order to get more attention since they kind of lost a lot of steem during the past year

I mean Trisha has always been a mess and that's how she's been getting views, but it's so funny how Jeffree used the Kanye thing and immediately dropped 2 videos, but nobody watched the 2nd one about the gucci fondation kiiii.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Let the fat girl eat u skinny white devil :biblio:

35 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

All these entertainment h*es ever want is more attention for their brand and money :deadbanana2:

It's where the demand is

Sweet Sexy Savage
3 minutes ago, Jealous said:

It's where the demand is

Never said it was a bad thing. Also, you can be famous and in demand while being morally sound. :clap3:

It's not orchestrated but this is good promo for Trisha's Sadboy2005 music video coming next week. Wrong Side of Mulholland Drive #1 for 10 weeks yup

Fenty The Great

I never thought I'd ever say this but in this instance Jeffree wasn't wrong :michael:

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

knocked her hand away from a nacho and told her 'don't eat'

Screaming. 

SBswcWq.thumb.png.9fea26eb4107e9ed2dbbcf

:bibliahh:

I met @/jeffreestar recently, my name is Trisha and this is my M&G story. I met him October 20th of last year and it was horrific. He was rude, not classy and he lost a long time fan that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello he replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard him wrong. As I approached him and asked to do my pose he stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". He looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and he started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and he flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Jeffree started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Jeffree Star is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this. And if you don't believe me ask @/unholydinah he was there with me.

Grumpy Cat
1 hour ago, Riot said:

I met @/jeffreestar recently, my name is Trisha and this is my M&G story. I met him October 20th of last year and it was horrific. He was rude, not classy and he lost a long time fan that day. I walked into the $350 M&G and say hello he replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard him wrong. As I approached him and asked to do my pose he stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". He looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and he started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and he flicked my vagina. The photographer took the picture and I headed out of the M&G section and that's when Jeffree started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but Jeffree Star is in fact; a horrible person. Thank you for reading this. And if you don't believe me ask @/unholydinah he was there with me.

O

M

G

:rip:

scenekiller

Trisha is a mess but I too feel fear when I look at him so I can relate

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Not the Demi m&g story making a comeback :bibliahh:

Bethenny Frankel
3 hours ago, Riot said:

:deadbanana2:

ChrisTheLoner
3 hours ago, Riot said:

This is iconic :bibliahh:

ot: I mean aren’t we all scared of voldemort? :eli:

3 hours ago, Riot said:

I was about to search this and post it,, ICONIC

6 hours ago, Riot said:

this will always be funny :bibliahh: