James Charles CLOCKS Asian Doll

cartierdelrey

cartierdelrey

I don’t see anything wrong with what James said. Asian Doll running her mouth because of her two brain cells again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sickening

• KingBeyonce.

• cartierdelrey

• feuxtography

Tinashegrande6

Yeah I agree with him. Getting someone to do your makeup isn't a regular necessity like getting a hair cut, it's a luxury. Makeup artists deserve to be paid accordingly for their time.

How is he a dumb for being in make up business when it is IS HIS BUSINESS 🤣🤣

sickening

i dont like him but hes right, its entitled to think the way that she said that. makeup is art and it should be respected as such and art's price is up to the artist. if she doesnt like to price's that an MUA is giving her or in general, she could always do it herself.

Asian Doll didn’t lie though she’s obviously not talking about professional Hollywood MUAs like James is :rip:

sickening
3 minutes ago, bae said:

nn

i wonder if she wonders why she's never blown up?? shes cutting off her possible connections by being dumb

• #FreeBritney Activist

backtracking on what she was actually talking about now

SashaDevachelli
7 minutes ago, bae said:

nn

I’m sorry but her response sent me:deadbanana4: not the ghost in all caps help:deadbanana4:

KingBeyonce.

Nah, I'm with Asian cause I feel like they're talking about two different kinds of MUAs. James is talking about a professional MUA with years of experience and probably a niche (weddings, photoshoots, celebrities, tv, etc). Asian is talking about local homegrown MUAs in the cities that she goes to for club promotions charging $150 for a face that you'll only wear once in the dark.

The price of beauty in general is going up. I used to be able to get a silk press for $65 and now most stylists are starting at $85 not including if I needed a trim or dc treatment. You used to be able to get a full set for $30 and now a full set and pedi will run me at least $90ish :skull:

cartierdelrey
11 minutes ago, sickening said:

i wonder if she wonders why she's never blown up?? shes cutting off her possible connections by being dumb

Her music is honesty not that great. Her brand at this point is posting throwbacks to when her deceased boyfriend was still alive (I’m just being bluntly honest). The last time she was in the “headlines” was when Megan scrapped her verse on Do It On The Tip. She’s a pretty girl tho

sickening
11 minutes ago, KingBeyonce. said:

Nah, I'm with Asian cause I feel like they're talking about two different kinds of MUAs. James is talking about a professional MUA with years of experience and probably a niche (weddings, photoshoots, celebrities, tv, etc). Asian is talking about local homegrown MUAs in the cities that she goes to for club promotions charging $150 for a face that you'll only wear once in the dark.

The price of beauty in general is going up. I used to be able to get a silk press for $65 and now most stylists are starting at $85 not including if I needed a trim or dc treatment. You used to be able to get a full set for $30 and now a full set and pedi will run me at least $90ish :skull:

yall arent artists and its obvious 

feuxtography

Despite him being right, he's trending and being universally dragged. He shoulda just kept his mouth shut. :rip:

KingBeyonce.
10 minutes ago, sickening said:

yall arent artists and its obvious 

Yeah, cause where did I say that I was?

sickening
5 minutes ago, KingBeyonce. said:

Yeah, cause where did I say that I was?

you didnt have to.

cartierdelrey
4 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Despite him being right, he's trending and being universally dragged. He shoulda just kept his mouth shut. :rip:

Sis his career survived and repeaked even after he was accused of sexual assault & was cancelled by half of YouTube. At this point he doesn’t gaf if he’s being dragged 

Artists can charge whatever they feel their work is worth. If you don’t agree with their evaluation, then don’t use them and find someone closer to what you’re looking for. Don’t be upset because you want the best for the least. That’s not how it works; and artists shouldn’t feel pressured to lower their prices for people that undervalue them.

KingBeyonce.
Just now, sickening said:

you didnt have to.

The same way you didn't have to reply to my post being rude

sickening
3 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Artists can charge whatever they feel their work is worth. If you don’t agree with their evaluation, then don’t use them and find someone closer to what you’re looking for. Don’t be upset because you want the best for the least. That’s not how it works; and artists shouldn’t feel pressured to lower their prices for people that undervalue them.

this what what i was trying to say DFGHJK