Stay goes 9x platinum in US

Renan90

9 minutes ago, Katamari said:

dont they have to pay for certs. i think its like 40k or something 

41zOqyN.gif

I'm sure they can afford it lol. I don't think they're that expensive tho :lakitu:

Edited by ninasayers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FAME.

• lonnie

• istan4badgalriri

• idkwiam

36 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

“WFL” is virtually eligible for 11x platinum.

I don’t know what’s taking her team so long.

:deadbanana4:

I guess they're gonna do all of her certifications once her new era starts, but then again why would they randomly update Stay now? It makes no sense

If she gave LOTB a proper single treatment it would've been her next diamond single. But whatever, Stay is such an unforgettable song :clap3:

Used to feel like there would never be Diamond singles again, but streaming leveled some things out.

On 1/15/2021 at 4:10 PM, Katamari said:

dont they have to pay for certs. i think its like 40k or something 

41zOqyN.gif

Not 40k :deadbanana::deadbanana: and where does that money go?

It's crazy how it managed to outlast Diamonds, both songs are excellent tho.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:31 PM, gotportugal said:

how is this only #3, this was HUGE

A couple of reasons —

1) she never made Stay available on streaming services during its chart run

2) thrift shop and Harlem shake were much bigger at the time. 

26 minutes ago, umich said:

A couple of reasons —

1) she never made Stay available on streaming services during its chart run

2) thrift shop and Harlem shake were much bigger at the time. 

well true

Ugh ChrisTopher's impact! :jonny4:

2 hours ago, FAME. said:

Ugh ChrisTopher's impact! :jonny4:

It's been YEARS of this. Aren't you tired?

7 minutes ago, lonnie said:

It's been YEARS of this. Aren't you tired?

Years later and he's still on the cover of the song that's clearly about him so...no. 

Like I said. The impacT! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Years later and he's still on the cover of the song that's clearly about him so...no. 

Baby no one listens for the cover :laugh:

But again it's been YEARS. How you can carry on like this for the length of time you have is astounding :clap3:

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Baby no one listens for the cover :laugh:

But again it's been YEARS. How you can carry on like this for the length of time you have is astounding :clap3:

Girl please. I barely even be on here like that and Rihanna is hardly talked about on here as much anyway considering she doesn't even release music anymore :rip:

Nevertheless, The song was released because of him so it really doesn't matter the reason. the point still remains. It was his impact in 2013 and it will still be his impact in 2043, 2053, 3013 etc. :clap3:

7 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Girl please. I barely even be on here like that and Rihanna is hardly talked about on here as much anyway considering she doesn't even release music anymore :rip:

Nevertheless, The song was released because of him so it really doesn't matter the reason. the point still remains. It was his impact in 2013 and it will still be his impact in 2043, 2053, 3013 etc. :clap3:

It's 2021 and you're still in a Rihanna certification thread talking about Christopher's impact when he isn't on the song. I mean....

And to the latter part of your post. Maurice's stans must be on the same **** he's on because :rip:

Girl this thread and song has nothing to do with Maurice, go bump his fanbase thread if you're that bored :rip:

Edited by lonnie

20 minutes ago, FAME. said:

Most people don't even know that's him on the cover and the single version isn't even available on Spotify nor Apple Music. The album artwork showed/shows up to every single person who streamed/streams the song. :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Most people don't even know that's him on the cover and the single version isn't even available on Spotify nor Apple Music. The album artwork showed/shows up to every single person who streamed/streams the song. :lmao: 

Rihanna does though...which is why she put him on there :lmao:doesn't really matter how anyone else thinks about it. 

11 minutes ago, lonnie said:

It's 2021 and you're still in a Rihanna certification thread talking about Christopher's impact when he isn't on the song. I mean....

And to the latter part of your post. Maurice's stans must be on the same **** he's on because :rip:

Girl this thread and song has nothing to do with Maurice, go bump his fanbase thread if you're that bored :rip:

A song that was released about him because of him with him literally on the cover of the song has nothing to do with him :rofl: I mean tell that to Rihanna then? Because I'm pretty sure she didn't choose to put him on the cover for no reason and it was because it did have something to do with him. It's ok boo boo

Edited by FAME.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.