JLo performs "This Land Is Your Land" at Biden inauguration

insomniac

Updated on 1/20 with full performance:

Lady Gaga will sing the National Anthem at the inauguration, with JLo giving a musical performance (probably Let's Get Loud). Bon Jovi and Demi Lavato will be part of the pre-inauguration special

Justin Timberlake will premiere a new song during the special as well: 

Edited by insomniac
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

• makatini

• Onthe6

insomniac
Just now, hellocory said:

Why does this lady insist on performing at every single televised event? :rip: 

Because she's getting booked henny

hellocory
Just now, insomniac said:

Because she's getting booked henny

That's nice, but does it really matter if no one consumes what she's trying to sell?

insomniac
5 minutes ago, hellocory said:

That's nice, but does it really matter if no one consumes what she's trying to sell?

You sound pressed. She's been supporting Biden since the beginning of his campaign and made a political statement at the Superbowl in relation to immigration laws. I expect her to perform that same song again (Let's Get Loud).

It's not like she's gonna perform In The Morning :rip:

hellocory
1 minute ago, insomniac said:

You sound pressed. She's been supporting Biden since the beginning of his campaign and made a political statement at the Superbowl in relation to immigration laws. I expect her to perform that same song again (Let's Get Loud).

It's not like she's gonna perform In The Morning :rip:

Maybe she'll do another Motown tribute

insomniac
3 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Maybe she'll do another Motown tribute

Maybe and she would slay it once more :-*

ElatedDependentCarp-size_restricted.gif

16 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Why does this lady insist on performing at every single televised event? :rip: 

Thats what happens when u haVe TABS

hellocory
19 minutes ago, hellocory said:

She has nothing to prove she's been successful for over 20 years in music and film.

CosTaSsSs
32 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Sounds pressed, but kindly be informed that she has been relevant for over 20 years.

If you feel that her music lately should have been full of Top 10 hits, then you should know more about how industry works with woman above 50 years old. 

insomniac
10 minutes ago, hellocory said:

You just proved how pressed you, and many others along with you. Berry Gordy (founder of Motown Records) suggested JLo for that performance and saw no problems with it. "Motown was about music for all people - white and black, blue and green, cops and the robbers. I was reluctant to have our music alienate anyone" “I don’t think anyone who is intelligent is upset,” he told Variety in reply to JLo's Motown tribute. “I think anyone who is upset is stupid.” 

While you're staying pressed on ATRL, JLo is staying booked and busy 20+ years into her career :clap3:

giphy.gif

SO.UNCOOL™

J.Lo’s hard work ethic is what keeps her relevant despite not having a hit single in recent years. She’s always going to get invited to these events cause her name generates buzz. Stay mad that your faves that are half her age are lazy AF. 

Enternally youthful hard working icon, Ms. Jennifer Lynn Lopez :jonny6:

Ricardo1993

Jlo and Gaga will put on a good show as always. I dont care for Justin Timberlake so I hope he falls and busts his ass on stage. 

I hope JLo performs Booty remix ft Iggy it will be a ratings SMASHA.

For reference as I know lots of you are under 18:

aesthetic bih
11 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Jlo and Gaga will put on a good show as always. I dont care for Justin Timberlake so I hope he falls and busts his ass on stage. 

:deadbanana4:

-

JLo stays booked :cupid:

he needed someone to represent Latinos in his inauguration so I guess she was the only choice.

duybeeGAshantiGA

Well Gaga has always been the obvious and predictable choice :clap3: I hope she sings as good as her Superbowl one tho! She was at her peak vocally when that happened so...