A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Gaga singing national anthem at Biden inauguration

Gui Blackout

Marry Illusion Glory
8 hours ago, Thor said:

Absolutely THIS!

Given that more than half of the singers in the industry can’t sing live or sing at all, they wanted to go with an acclaimed vocalist who’s known for delivering spectacular (LIVE) vocals to ensure that this huge moment goes smoothly. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Thor said:

100% THIS!

U.S. is the biggest world power with relevance, demand and global influence and that’s exactly what Gaga represents. 

Not everybody has that. :clap3:

Why do they keep trying? :dies:

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I'm so excited for her, this is a big honor and I love how she has had a good relationship with Biden over the years.  I'm really interested to hear how she does it....I'm kinda hoping she goes full theatrical with a bit of camp like she did at the Superbowl.  Give them a dose of Gaga!

I hope it's a bit different than the 2016 one tbh. Watching her do the same or similar rendition won't be as thrilling as a stan (the GP will obviously eat it up tho). I was watching other NA inauguration performances and there's a real possibility that she will be accompanied with a full-blown orchestra. I'm really excited because she'll find a way to make it Gaga somehow. Good luck legend! :hippo:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Grown K

• Thor

• Destiny

Top Posters In This Topic

duybeeGAshantiGA
On 1/14/2021 at 8:03 PM, BadMonster said:

Trump being there at the start of Gaga's career and Gaga being there at the end of his; a reverse experience once again

OMG :bibliahh: the fact that this is true. The way Trump was sitting right there in the front row of the crowd when Gaga performed Just Dance for the first time on live TV and now Trump is right there when Gaga ended him with the National Anthem. 

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
duybeeGAshantiGA
On 1/14/2021 at 11:27 PM, Mariano said:

Obvi. She has one of the best and most celebrated renditions of the NA, 2016 Superbowl went viral. 

OT: Queen always wins, ending Trump twice hihi!

I am just a bit worried bcuz she was at her vocal peak during that Superbowl. Her voice has been declined a bit recently..

duybeeGAshantiGA
On 1/14/2021 at 11:44 PM, Grown K said:

What did she do that Beyoncé hasn't done?

Has Bey performed on the rooftop of a stadium and jumped down from it :eli:  ah also, having an acceptance speech on the Oscars' stage :eli:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
SavagePapi

Watching her "Super Bowl" national anthem, and I'm in love with her classical tone. I totally forget she had that voice.

I love it! Let me stream "Cheek to Cheek". :duca:

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Has Bey performed on the rooftop of a stadium and jumped down from it :eli:  ah also, having an acceptance speech on the Oscars' stage :eli:

That rooftop thing was pre recorded so that might have been green screen for all we know :eli:

Marry Illusion Glory
11 minutes ago, Grown K said:

That rooftop thing was pre recorded so that might have been green screen for all we know :eli:

It was a pre-recorded sequence but she did climb up with a team to the roooftop and jumped off it. They most probably had a chute or some safety mechanism for cushioning.

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, Grown K said:

No it's not. It's just not live honey :) because many things needed to be sure to go smoothly so they had to pre recorded that part. It's just to risky.