Jump to content

Should Beyonce jump in on a remix of Driver’s License?


plumbartist

Recommended Posts

Artistofthedecade
3 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

 

I see we're moving goal posts.

 

Savage Remix is actually bigger than the Zayn song. Check the records (Year end charts).

 

The queen of remixes Taylor Swift seems to be the perfect fit for this!

Only countries Savage entered year end charts were US,Canada and NZ and last 2 were lower in lists than Idwlf. 

It was pretty local. Idwlf is even Diamond in Taylor’s weakest market France. They are not close. 

 

And i am very sure Taylor is not the queen of remixes when we have Beyoncé. This is why we have this thread right now. 

 

OT : If Beyonce wants to jump into another already big song, why not :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_Aid_King
12 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Only countries Savage entered year end charts were US,Canada and NZ and last 2 were lower in lists than Idwlf. 

It was pretty local. Idwlf is even Diamond in Taylor’s weakest market France. They are not close. 

 

And i am very sure Taylor is not the queen of remixes when we have Beyoncé. This is why we have this thread right now. 

 

OT : If Beyonce wants to jump into another already big song, why not :laugh:

 

I live in the US so that's what I was speaking on :)

 

Driver's License (Candle in the Friendly Witch's Basement Remix) coming for #1 :eek: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade
4 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

I live in the US so that's what I was speaking on :)

 

I am American so rest of the world doesn't matter to me :)

 

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Driver's License (Candle in the Friendly Witch's Basement Remix) coming for #1 :eek: 

Hopefully if there is room left after Beyoncé :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_Aid_King
Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

I am American so rest of the world doesn't matter to me :)

 

Hopefully if there is room left after Beyoncé :WAP:

 

The $0.39 Taylor Lonely Wicked Witch of the West RedOne remix will shatter every record :clap3: 

 

Beyonce can go on a separate Remix funding DMV's in predominantly black neighborhoods at full price. It's always charity from De Generous Queen Yonce.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Artistofthedecade
Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

 

The $0.39 Taylor Lonely Wicked Witch of the West RedOne remix will shatter every record :clap3: 

So another solo #1 song is coming? Ughhh not everybody has that nowadays:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

It's always charity from De Generous Queen Yonce.

:clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yes, the year is 2021 and Savage Remix is a bigger hit than any Taylor Swift song since 2015's Bad Blood Remix

 

8Dbedg2.gif

 

not even you believe that....the remix alone is a SL size hit at best:deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Yes, the year is 2021 and Savage Remix is a bigger hit than any Taylor Swift song since 2015's Bad Blood Remix

 

8Dbedg2.gif

 

You know times have changed when bey stans have to resort to bragging about remixes :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_Aid_King
10 hours ago, BawBaw said:

not even you believe that....the remix alone is a SL size hit at best:deadbanana2:

Savage spent 14 weeks in the top 10, let's keep it cute. Gaga hasn't achieved that since 2013 lmao.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
fridayteenage
15 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The way y'all just lie lmao. They started dating in 2001 when Beyonce was 20. They didn't even meet until 2000, which she was 18/19 in. Try again troll.

-

I think someone like Taylor swift could use the press seeing as they haven't had a song that lasts more than 10 weeks in the top 40 (including features) since 2016.

off the top of my head, i know Delicate did. no features, no last minute jumping onto a hit, no co-lead.

 

bey's last solo song peaking in the single digits is...2 decades ago?

Edited by fridayteenage
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_Aid_King
2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

off the top of my head, i know Delicate did. no features, no last minute jumping onto a hit, no co-lead.

Touché. Forgot about that classic. The way talent won there :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, Kool_Aid_King said:

Savage spent 14 weeks in the top 10, let's keep it cute. Gaga hasn't achieved that since 2013 lmao.

 

those are 2 songs combined sorry...bbye 

Link to post
Share on other sites

the absense of Stand Your Ground is really doing a number on some of y'all. :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...