A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

#FreeAmanda! / Amanda Bynes Debuts Largest Brows in History

rihannabiggestfan

rihannabiggestfan

amanda-byneson-selfie-paul-michael-ig-pf

:ahh: 

But honestly, it's weird. Amanda Bynes seems to be in a similar situation as Britney with her controlling/corrupt family conning her into a con$ervator$hip, but no one's really talking about it.

SL04N says: "Amanda Bynes has been in a conservatorship for some time and I don’t believe a cship is the answer. No doubt she has had some mental health issues, but Amanda has proven that she is capable of determining her treatment and following through with it. The cship isn’t necessary"

and the top comment to the vid is: "Hot take: parents who’ve sold their kids out to the entertainment industry and (arguably) caused the mental health spiral itself shouldn’t be allowed to oversee the conservatorship 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’ve already proven they can’t make the best choices for their child."

Does anyone know more specific details? I don't want either of them to be trapped . I feel like more details of the court cases etc. are available for Britney than Amanda

rihannabiggestfan
6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is she still pregnant?

There are rumors that her con$ervatorship parents made her get an abortion ... the only other option would be that she was trolling/lying ... I believe

cuz she's currently not pregnant and she didn't have a kid

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

There are rumors that her con$ervatorship parents made her get an abortion ... the only other option would be that she was trolling/lying ... I believe

cuz she's currently not pregnant and she didn't have a kid

:frown:

Poor girl.

I wish she never got that hideous face tattoo. She has such a beautiful face.

Always loved The Amanda Show, She's The Man and Easy A.

rihannabiggestfan
15 hours ago, noonbob said:

:frown:

Poor girl.

I wish she never got that hideous face tattoo. She has such a beautiful face.

Always loved The Amanda Show, She's The Man and Easy A.

:monkey: she said this

XQHr80C.png

She probably does need a conservatorship, or at least a social worker. She clearly has some issues, especially with impulse control, hence the face tattoos.

But it's like Britney where the parents shouldn't be the conservators. It just seems inappropriate, especially since they were profiting off her labor as a child star.

ShouldersSideways

This idea of discrediting every conservatorship is ridiculous. Amanda set a neighbor's yard on fire and tried to do something to their dog just a few years ago. She clearly needs help and maybe some of the blame does lay at the feet of her parents, but that doesn't mean they aren't the people best equipped to care for her now.

Relating this to Britney is just a false equivalency.