74 members have voted

1. 1. More Iconic?

• BAT.
    • ASIB.
  2. 2. Better Performance?

• Audrey in BAT.
    • GaGa in ASIB.

220px-A_Star_is_Born.png  Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961 poster).jpg

Both movies won Best Original Song at the Academy Awards and are accused of being overshadowed by the main actress.

TheCheetahwings

Breakfast At Tiffanys has a racist caricature played by a white actor, so we're definitely gonna have to support ASIB!

BIT is iconic by virtue of having a legion of bimbo, Tumblr'd white girls who reference this movie in lieu of getting a personality of their own :cm:

I haven't seen the movie myself but Gaga probably washed Audrey.

I thought it would be a comparison with the Barbra Streisand version :deadbanana2: Audrey, sweetie, I'm so sorry...

discotitzz

If we were talking about the Judy Garland ASIB, that would take the cake. However, here, the film that has stood the test of time and continues to move audiences after 60 years with one of the most recognised actresses in cinematic history is the clear winner. I’m an OGH but are you trying to set Gaga up? :rip:

Marry Illusion Glory

ATRL user Scotland must be bored again so why not make another thread about GaGa and ASIB, even if the comparison makes no sense :zzz:

OT: I'll have to go with the one that's not remembered for wrong reasons such as blatant racism as pointed out in the thread, ASIB :giraffe:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
Miss Show Business

The Judy Garland version >>>>>> BAT >>>>>>> Gaga's ASIB

Ethereaaal

Gaga's ASIB (aka the best version even according to critics) is the better movie, but I guess BAT takes the cake for being 'more iconic'. :mrpeanut:

perfillusion

Another pointless Gaga thread from this user, shocking (well not really) that your thread-making privileges have not been revoked :zzz: Your standard for Gaga must be pretty high to compare her to one of the most iconic films in pop culture history

OT: ASIB!

Petty Bourgeoisie

The racism doesn’t erase the impact. The film is bad, as are most Audrey Hepburn vehicles, but it’s iconic. ASIB is not iconic yet.

Thinking Of You

Are you serious? Breakfast at Tiffany’s is literally one of the most known films ever and has stood the test of time. There’s literal home decor  that you can purchase that’s based off of the film :deadbanana4:

Oktober Knight

The Gaga stans voting for ASIB by default :rip:

BAT is wayyyy more iconic. Just the posters alone are more iconic and remembered than ASIB. 

popmusicisdead

this image alone is probably the most iconic image in film history. don't  make this into another Gaga is bigger than Lady Di thread :dies:

p04gfgv4.jpg