• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• Pans Labyrinth

• SchmoodRing

• RainDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Champagne

Omg, I used to work at a hotel in Palm Springs and he stayed w his now ex-wife and kids. He brought a ton of alcohol and they turned up the whole time by the pool. He gave me the rest of his tequila when they checked out lmfao and yes, I drank it :rip:. Anyways, someone is definitely trying to make his life hell by leaking this.

loveisdead9582

Looks like Molly. Anyone who’s ever been to a music festival has done it. Sucks that all this is leaking though. It’s be a shame if his nudes did too.  

Troll Idle
6 hours ago, Champagne said:

Omg, I used to work at a hotel in Palm Springs and he stayed w his now ex-wife and kids. He brought a ton of alcohol and they turned up the whole time by the pool. He gave me the rest of his tequila when they checked out lmfao and yes, I drank it :rip:. Anyways, someone is definitely trying to make his life hell by leaking this.

Cute fanfic

OT: I'm actually a little sad to see him fall. CMBYN is one of my favorite movies. That's it for the sequel I guess.

IMadeYouReadThis
10 hours ago, scenekiller said:

Some of yall are so sex-obsessed and sad lmao

He’s not just “into kink” lmfao he has some ****ed up fantasies. Maybe y’all would understand if you had lives and hobbies outside of being the world’s cumdumps.

sdfghjkjhgfdsadfghjk you did not lie but I cannot

worldwide angel

that hand is DIRTY as hell :deadbanana: 

glad he's being exposed for being a **** person but it does give "sabotage" teas. it could just also be karma but this seems like someone besides the victims have a vendetta

13 hours ago, scenekiller said:

Some of yall are so sex-obsessed and sad lmao

He’s not just “into kink” lmfao he has some ****ed up fantasies. Maybe y’all would understand if you had lives and hobbies outside of being the world’s cumdumps.

drag them utada

tfESnQJ.gif

SchmoodRing
On 1/13/2021 at 7:49 PM, Rocket said:

Life your life, sis.

No point shaming, especially when I'm sure the majority of y'all have probably done the same thing.

u6ocbFM.gif

So he should be excused or defended? This is why people like him stay in their position and can still have it all. Stop enabling and supporting this. Consequences exist for a reason. Look into this more and you'll see this has gotten real dark real quick.

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

So he should be excused or defended? This is why people like him stay in their position and can still have it all. Stop enabling and supporting this. Consequences exist for a reason. Look into this more and you'll see this has gotten real dark real quick.

Is it physically affecting you. Personally affecting you? If so, then go awf. But it ain't harming me, so who am I to judge.

You and all the pearl clutching users need to get off your high horses and stop telling people how they should feel regarding the situation.

alexjealexje
On 1/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, Ryuuchan_X said:

Ugh, why couldn’t he wait to do all of this messy stuff after CMBYN 2 came out? :ace:

waait there is a Call me by your name 2 coming out ?

SchmoodRing
49 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Is it physically affecting you. Personally affecting you? If so, then go awf. But it ain't harming me, so who am I to judge.

You and all the pearl clutching users need to get off your high horses and stop telling people how they should feel regarding the situation.

Since when is having an opinion a judgement now 🤔 

Siberian Siren

If that's molly then obviously it's not that bad. But if it's something else, then...

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Since when is having an opinion a judgement now 🤔 

You have your opinion and I have mine.

But don't be up in here telling someone to stop enabling and supporting this, like your opinion is what matters most.

Pans Labyrinth
1 hour ago, Rocket said:

So we shouldn’t care about any injustices in the world as long as it isn’t affecting us personally? The lack of compassion is concerning. 

The7thStranger

This is truly beyond sad. He's reminding me a bit of that rich guy who got arrested after young men kept dying in his house.

wrkALeu.thumb.gif.8fc0fb09408edfe6ab8ed4

He needs a lot of help, and I hope he gets it. And given that he's richer than sin, he should have no problem getting himself into a rehab. For a while.

Just now, Pans Labyrinth said:

So we shouldn’t care about any injustices in the world as long as it isn’t affecting us personally? The lack of compassion is concerning. 

Worry about yourself and not me, sis.

:nicole:

Pans Labyrinth
Just now, Rocket said:

Worry about yourself and not me, sis.

:nicole:

Oh I do, I worry about the young women who got taken advantage of and abused by this vile man too. 

On 1/13/2021 at 7:40 PM, Ryuuchan_X said:

Ugh, why couldn’t he wait to do all of this messy stuff after CMBYN 2 came out? :ace:

Find Me was a crappy book anyway.