• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• Pans Labyrinth

• SchmoodRing

• RainDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, @michael said:

What’s up with all these hit pieces on him lately? Who did he piss off in Hollywood?

This. So he has kinks and does drugs. So do billions of people around the world. 

People are really trying it with the projection of their own insecurities. Makes me wonder what sheltered lives people must be leading. 

Elusive Chanteuse
29 minutes ago, @michael said:

What’s up with all these hit pieces on him lately? Who did he piss off in Hollywood?

!!!! slept with the wrong woman or man

This was a planned coordinated attack by the Chalamaniacs. The relase of the leaked texts and this video is proof of the Chalamaniacs' power

It’s not just the kinks. He emotionally abused his partners, did some extreme **** without their consent, ignore safe words etc. The receipts are all in the highlight stories on houseofeffie on ig

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Life your life, sis.

No point shaming, especially when I'm sure the majority of y'all have probably done the same thing.

u6ocbFM.gif

making that a gif is not it sis. 

Some of yall are so sex-obsessed and sad lmao

He’s not just “into kink” lmfao he has some ****ed up fantasies. Maybe y’all would understand if you had lives and hobbies outside of being the world’s cumdumps.

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

Never understood how this guy got so many opportunities. Most of his starring films flop and he's an average actor. 

His dad and grandpa created Arm & Hammer. They’re filthy rich, we all literally have their baking soda in our house.

OT: get help and lick my hand daddy 

13 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

His dad and grandpa created Arm & Hammer. They’re filthy rich, we all literally have their baking soda in our house.

OT: get help and lick my hand daddy 

And now he's snorting the baking soda 

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b