Armie Hammer debuts drugs/alcohol addict

• Armie Hammer is seen in videos obtained by DailyMail.com looking 'out of it', cracking open a beer while driving and licking a substance off his friend's hand  
  • The insider described his downward spiral into drugs and depravity, saying: 'He always liked to drink, do drugs, but never like this'
  • Hammer's estranged wife Elizabeth Chambers, who he split from in July 2020, is said to be currently 'shocked and sickened' over the recent revelations

1024x576_MP4_4135954070935388958.mp4

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2021/01/12/4135954070935388958/1024x576_MP4_4135954070935388958.mp4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9139687/Shocking-videos-Armie-Hammer-licking-white-crystals-friends-hand.html#comments

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• Pans Labyrinth

• SchmoodRing

• RainDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

rihannabiggestfan

Not him licking that guy's hand like that in the middle of a pandemic :skull:

RobynYoBank

Licking the white substance right off that dirty hand timmy taught him well :dancehall3:

RainDreamer

I turn the theme to dark and can't see black text, I turn the theme light and can't see white text,frankly I'm tired 

EwqfeOa.jpg

Breathe On Moi

that was either Molly or ketamine. 

I was just going to say his DM’s screamed middle aged white guy with weird SCARY kinks that he probably won’t act on. But, nah he’s too far gone :emofish:

Ryuuchan_X

Ugh, why couldn’t he wait to do all of this messy stuff after CMBYN 2 came out? :ace:

stjosephprey4us

I know I have serious issues Bc between this and the Instagram DM dom/ sub fiasco I am literally more attracted to him than ever :noparty:

Life your life, sis.

No point shaming, especially when I'm sure the majority of y'all have probably done the same thing.

u6ocbFM.gif

Edited by Rocket

What’s up with all these hit pieces on him lately? Who did he piss off in Hollywood?