Armie Hammer quits role due to leaked messages

SchmoodRing
20 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

That's what I wanted too sis! But some people on BB told me that I wasn't right wanting him to give up his role :gaycat2:

Wait Ryan was the original choice? 

20 hours ago, Pans Labyrinth said:

They weren’t. 

TW

Hide contents

F44248-BE-1571-4812-9-D48-BD02-D2-BBE449

06-EF0-E29-2-FE3-47-B9-B71-B-1-BD3-EC6-D

A8122646-E742-4-AFD-A50-A-8-C756-E71-BE4

CA78648-D-4-CC0-4-A3-F-A6-A3-0063707-E62

ECCC826-F-7-DD3-4666-BF83-037-D187-CEA48

F44248-BE-1571-4812-9-D48-BD02-D2-BBE449

Oh I didn't know about these yikes so he sexually assaulted them too

19 hours ago, Sept said:

So everything was real? :ahh: 

But ATRL convinced me that it was fake lmao

He literally sounds like those creepy old guys on grindr who always messages you about how much they want to **** you

And the people is alot of you still enable, entertain that **** by feitshizing that persona and in the end still ****ing them

19 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

Be careful whom you play with. Some people don't know how to act and, when in a position of power and influence, feel they can waltz right over the line of decency and do horrible, horrible things. I hope this woman will be okay.

Yeah that text message about crying and crawling away was 😨

18 hours ago, insomniac said:

Ready for the recast!!

If not Ryan Reynolds then Chris Evans

original.gif

Or Cavill or all 3 get it JHO

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• skankle

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Isn't the scandal that he was just engaging in sexting even though he is married with kids?

What help does he need? You don't need to go to a rehab for being a cheater lol

Unless that's confirmed let's not assume

...wait what 😳 

Could we spam him and her to make this happen please! I need Cavill to be exploited and worshipped. 

I mean for the two days prior to his 'announcement' this was circulating. We been knew he's done. 

Bloodflowers.

J.Lo should try snatching Harry Styles for the movie that they start filming next month :weeps: 

insomniac
4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wait Ryan was the original choice? 

Oh I didn't know about these yikes so he sexually assaulted them too

And the people is alot of you still enable, entertain that **** by feitshizing that persona and in the end still ****ing them

Yeah that text message about crying and crawling away was 😨

Or Cavill or all 3 get it JHO

Henry Cavill & JLo would be a dream, but he'll be shooting The Witcher when filming for Shotgun Wedding starts.

Robert Pattinson & JLo seems like a weird match-up, but they actually had great chemistry during their Variety Actors on Actors segment. He stops filming for Batman in February, when this movie starts so it's a small possibility.

Chris Evans has a huge crush on JLo so he would be such a nice one--they'd make such a hot pairing. But he'll be filming The Gray Man with Ryan Gosling January-March for Netflix.

Please don't let it be Josh Duhamel (Fergie's ex), he's being rumoured as the replacement right now.

common-josh-duhamel-and-jennifer-lopez-a

@SavagePapi @Mokichi 

Not josh duhamel pick a rising star lol or a great new actor. Steven yeun, the latino guy from Bad Boys 4 life or the guy from Bridgerton.

SavagePapi
3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

J.Lo should try snatching Harry Styles for the movie that they start filming next month :weeps: 

Sis, let it go!

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

common-josh-duhamel-and-jennifer-lopez-a

@SavagePapi @Mokichi 

NO!

She needs a POC. It is incredibly lacking in her filmography. Enough with the white men already.

Get down with the swirl sis like you do in music. There's plenty of fine, talented white chocolate and dark chocolate actors to go around.

all-i-have.gif

Thanks.

8 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Sis, let it go!

tenor.gif

NO!

She needs a POC. It is incredibly lacking in her filmography. Enough with the white men already.

Get down with the swirl sis like you do in music. There's plenty of fine, talented white chocolate and dark chocolate actors to go around.

all-i-have.gif

Thanks.

Some points were made 

all-i-have.gif

insomniac
19 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Sis, let it go!

tenor.gif

NO!

all-i-have.gif

Thanks.

Oh I fully agree sis, the only reason why I haven’t mentioned any POC is because the movie shoots in 3 weeks, which means Armie’s white family members has already been casted. There’s no way they’re going to re-write the script to include an adopted lead with just a sentence or two. I see the odds at a POC very low for this movie, even if I *want to*. I’m just being realistic for this film.

Edited by insomniac
On 1/13/2021 at 9:23 PM, Grown K said:

No. Some people just didn't care about his fetishes. He didn't threat or killed anybody 

He carved an A onto his girlfriend's body, she is literally and figuratively scarred

11 hours ago, krystal-meth said:

He carved an A onto his girlfriend's body, she is literally and figuratively scarred

Ewww that is worse than I thought.