If Hollywood Records signs you, will you accept the offer?

44 members have voted

1. 1. If Hollywood Records signs you, will you accept the offer?

• Yes and they can drop that blonde girl I'm insecure about!
    • No thanks... I'd rather be an indie act.

I'm. just curious. 

yes if it's the only record company interested in me. If I have options and offers from other labels, absolutely not. Hollywood records is terrible.

Ofcourse....why would I turn down an opportunity?

If I had other offers than hell no :skull:

Edited by Bicassie
1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

yes if it's the only record company interested in me. If I have options and offers from other labels, absolutely not. Hollywood records is terrible.

This 

Domination

Absolutely not. Make no money on my music and no creative control? No thanks.

Yes! I'll take a $1 million salary and they can mismanage me all they want!

Considering I sound like a screeching chicken when I sing, they'd most likely be the only label interested in signing me, so yes

I love music with all my heart but i have no talent or charisma to be a singer/performer, so yeah. I'd take the check and put out some flop album.

rihannabiggestfan

WAIT, I just realized Grace Potter's latest album wasn't released on Hollywood Records, she's saved!

oYcDpGs.png

OT: No, I'd rather go Independent (like Bernie, the longest serving Independent member of Congress in American history :eli:)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
35 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

35 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Ofcourse....why would I turn down an opportunity?

If I had other offers than hell no :skull:

this :bibliahh:

PoisonCandy
24 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Considering I sound like a screeching chicken when I sing, they'd most likely be the only label interested in signing me, so yes

This :rip:

Beyonnaise

No it would literally be better to be indie :skull: 

One of my flop faves ZZ Ward has been rotting on them for years, if she was indie she could have gained more credibility in the rock/alternative world and won Grammys, but she’s tied to a Disney owned label so she’s stayed both a commercial flop and ignored by critics/the alt blogosphere.

selena_lavigne
1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

:bibliahh:

(low key tru tho)

J Legend X

of course... I rather be a flop with a couple of hundred of thousands than a flop with $100 on my bank account

rihannabiggestfan
21 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

No it would literally be better to be indie :skull: 

One of my flop faves ZZ Ward has been rotting on them for years, if she was indie she could have gained more credibility in the rock/alternative world and won Grammys, but she’s tied to a Disney owned label so she’s stayed both a commercial flop and ignored by critics/the alt blogosphere.

Grace Potter got her first Grammys (as a lead artist) after quitting Hollywood Records :oh: come on, ZZ! (love Put the Gun Down - it should have been a breakout hit)

Beyonnaise
1 minute ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Grace Potter got her first Grammys (as a lead artist) after quitting Hollywood Records :oh: come on, ZZ! (love Put the Gun Down - it should have been a breakout hit)

Her debut is phenomenal. She even bagged a Kendrick feature :deadbanana4: Granted he hadn’t blown up yet. She could gain so much exposure as an indie artist but with every new droplet single since her last album it feels like they’re still hoping for a long shot hit that will never happen :skull: 

ReverseWarholian

They're the worst label and I'd rather be independent until I found a better offer :rip:

Edited by ReverseWarholian

Yes since Im getting old and need to take what I can get.

But if I had other offers. HELL NO.