Azealia Banks posts on Parler

The potential to serve Naomi yet she continued to give Khia levels of mess. She certainly has a way with words. Her political views are all over the shop & will change within the next hour. The Kamala stanning is totally misaligned with anything else she preaches. :priceless:

Pop culture
4 minutes ago, badvibez said:

How do we know it's really her?

She posted it on her socials a while ago

FloridaKilos

I'm really pissed off that she disturbed that poor cat's peace. She deserves to rot in prison. It's where her ass belongs. Throw that bitch in solitary too. 

rihannabiggestfan

"Kamala fan" but that definitely wasn't a glowing review :bibliahh: she called her a closet conservative.

FloridaKilos

And she has flip flopped with Kamala several times since she was in the running. Nothing she says holds any weight

1 minute ago, FOCK said:

The potential to serve Naomi yet she continued to give Khia levels of mess. She certainly has a way with words. Her political views are all over the shop & will change within the next hour. The Kamala stanning is totally misaligned with anything else she preaches. :priceless:

Yea the Kamala stanning is the biggest problem here :toofunny2: and not... Well. 

Anyways. 

Earth Ripper

lmfao

I don't agree with anything but it sure is entertaining. At least she's smart enough to not care about her own opinions in the end. A refreshing quality.

jadeabove

Azealia needs to understand that moderating your thoughts is important to lead a healthy life. It's not censoring yourself, it's thinking. It's learning and growing, and instead of hiding behind your insecurities, it's tackling them head on.

Parler must have been a free ticket for her to free fall in those terribly dark thoughts pattern, she has developped as protection mechanism. Jeez, Parler was a terrible excuse for a "tool".

AnotherGagaFan
49 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

This is honestly quite tame.

You are a centrist

Problematique

AP like few days ago

Theres a general Azealia Banks thread which includes any of her new rants, would be best just to check that out

TheFireLexus
21 minutes ago, AnotherGagaFan said:

You are a centrist

No but I don't consider that a bad thing either and I don't see what that would have to do with these comments being tame for someone who regularly says far more incendiary things :celestial5: