Jump to content

olivia rodrigo stans old katy


Recommended Posts

Just now, NewStanner said:

Not her putting drivers license two times on it :rip:

check the real playlist. it should be more than 5 :matty: she did her own ''streaming party'' sksksksks

Link to post
Share on other sites
NewStanner
Just now, 80x100 said:

check the real playlist. it should be more than 5 :matty: she did her own ''streaming party'' sksksksks

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

I mean, I understand putting it one time... but two and more? :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Twilish said:

It being at the top of the playlist too :clap3: a true Stan 

It’s not. It’s just cropped to show ToU. It’s midway through the playlist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s not. It’s just cropped to show ToU. It’s midway through the playlist.

And back to reality for me :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NewStanner said:

Not her putting drivers license two times on it :rip:

 

3 hours ago, 80x100 said:

check the real playlist. it should be more than 5 :matty: she did her own ''streaming party'' sksksksks

 

3 hours ago, NewStanner said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

I mean, I understand putting it one time... but two and more? :rip:

It was for a streaming party for HER song. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...