Hogwarts Legacy delayed to 2022

Johnny Jacobs

My life is literally crumbling in evert department and this was mainly good thing to look for.. 

2021 will be the Dolores Umbridge of the century.. Im so maddd

Maybe they should on those graphics while they are at it :giraffe:

ComposedBiodegradableChamois-max-1mb.gif

I'm okay with it. Got a lot of other games to look forward to this year (Hitman, Kena, Deathloop, Horizon etc)

Obsession

I'm handling this well but when they delay God of War Ragnarok, I'm going to have a full meltdown

On 1/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, feuxtography said:

First reaction is to be hard pressed, but we all saw what happened with Cyberpunk. If it needs to be delayed, well, DELAY IT

PG3eEzG.thumb.gif.0f906af034e0df62da30ae

And you! Game companies! Stop announcing things that you aren't completely confident are/will be ready for release.

ALL OF THIS.

I fully blame Cyberpunk's negative reception for this delay. 

Its also very convenient that they're delaying it this early when it was on track for summer or fall.

Better to delay it if it means less glitches and a better open world harry potter game that we want 

On 1/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, feuxtography said:

First reaction is to be hard pressed, but we all saw what happened with Cyberpunk. If it needs to be delayed, well, DELAY IT

And you! Game companies! Stop announcing things that you aren't completely confident are/will be ready for release.

ALL OF THIS.

I fully blame Cyberpunk's negative reception for this delay. 

Its also very convenient that they're delaying it this early when it was on track for summer or fall.

Better to delay it if it means less glitches and a better open world harry potter game that we want 

killer_rose
1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

So I now have to try to survive this entire year as well?

tenor.gif?itemid=14897975

2021, the open world RPG we did NOT ask for. 

tenor.gif?itemid=14897975

They better MAKE this game have an option for multiplayer if they’re gonna make us wait 1 year 

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

They better MAKE this game have an option for multiplayer if they’re gonna make us wait 1 year 

Online Wizard duels better be a thing. :jonny:

SadJudasPanda69

I literally did not know it was scheduled to come out this year so I'm not really disappointed and am still hyped.